Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 10-20-2003, 06:50 AM   #71
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default Re: Funky Twins Shootout

Still *****slapped the available competition there BugUgly.
electraglider_1997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2003, 06:51 AM   #72
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default Caveat

Except on European cobblestone.
Old 10-20-2003, 07:04 AM   #73
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Let EBass answer for himself

Dude he said the Duc would have won on a cobblestone European road. It was a flippant remark with a ring of truth to it. Get it?

Judging by the way the bikes are set up, I'll take odds on the Duc on a cobblestone road as well.

This test is all George Bush's fault!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 07:11 AM   #74
ebass
Founding Member

Default Re: Let EBass answer for himself

If you need a divining rod to know that a Ford F150 will beat a Ferrari up a steep, rutted, muddy dirt road, then I guess you also need one to figure out that the nimble Buell would be the winner at a super tight track with no straightaway (HorseThief), that the Multistrada which was designed as a semi-duosport would excell under less than perfect road conditions, and that given the opportunity to make up for its lack of torque with longer straights and more sweeping turns, the Beemer would at least give the Buell a much stronger run for its money.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together would reach the same conclusion. Especially one like myself that has spent significant time on all three bikes (in fact, vastly more seat time than any of the other testers).
ebass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 08:16 AM   #75
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: MO Conspiracy

It is worth something. We get plenty of worthless links to misinterpreted articles by a guy that won't rev his 600 past 6 grand or go over 90 mph, but somehow manages to beat everyone on the street! LOL Got to be the funniest continuing comedy act going.
Old 10-20-2003, 08:29 AM   #76
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Notice once I called him on his crap he played the standard 13 year-old boy "I was only kidding" card.
Old 10-20-2003, 08:39 AM   #77
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default I never answered for him

Not sure about you, but I open my mouth when I know what I am talking about. I never rode any of the above bikes. EB rode all three A LOT. How many did you ride? I guess that would answer the question of who would be more qualified to say which one would win in certain conditions. In HIS experience with HIS opinion, backed up by actually riding these things, he said the Duc would wipe the Buell on a gnarly road. I would say unless you have the experience or knowledge that he is wrong, then why are you talking?
Old 10-20-2003, 09:31 AM   #78
seruzawa
The Toad

I did some soul searching this weekend (alright don't laugh, I know that people like me don't have souls) anyhow I think we ought to go easy on Kook. After all, his mom is having enough trouble keeping him in junior high as it is. I don't think we should add to her troubles. The more we antagonize him the more time he spends on the keyboard and then she has to do his chores like drying the dishes and emptying the cat box.

Have mercy on the poor woman.
Old 10-20-2003, 09:49 AM   #79
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Yeah but the more time he spends at the keyboard the more time she has to flirt with "those bad Harley guys that I chased off!"
Old 10-20-2003, 09:54 AM   #80
electraglider_1997
Registered Member

Default Answering again.

Your little brother or what?