Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 10-20-2003, 03:18 PM   #91
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Why longride says the things he says.

Hey your opinions and thoughts I read a lot. So keep it coming glider. Longride is just sucking up to the MO staff. He has a hidden agenda.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2003, 03:25 PM   #92
KPaulCook
Banned

Default When did that happen Buzzie? the Sean race thing?

When did you call me on my stuff? The kidding was when I talked about how the rain might make even chances that I could beat Sean in a race if he was riding a Blast and I was on my Ninja. I know Sean could beat my ass if I was on Valentino Rossi bikes and I was on a moped OK But what does this have to do with this thread or article Buzzie?
Old 10-20-2003, 03:27 PM   #93
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Correction

I know Sean could beat my ass if I was on Valentino Rossi bikes and He was on a moped OK But what does this have to do with this thread or article Buzzie
Old 10-20-2003, 03:29 PM   #94
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Duc looks like what a Good Humour man would ride.

Looks like an ice cream cone to me.
Old 10-20-2003, 03:29 PM   #95
wrecks
Founding Member

Default ?????

You're absolutely right. All of the engineers at all of the other motorcycle companies in the world are imbeciles for not using 45 degree unbalanced air-cooled twins. Hell, why don't they all just use a big flathead single. Think of the usable torque band! I am positive that if Buell had a compact LC Vtwin at his disposal he would have used it in the XB. And we'd all be friends.
wrecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 04:12 PM   #96
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default How dare you Sean!

Imagine comparing three air-cooled two cylinder machines of similar displacement!

Will the madness ever end?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 04:17 PM   #97
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Barefoot and pregnant

Mrs Buell,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for your husband's products. I'm sure you can impress the other engineer's wives on playdates with your knowledge of these fine machines. But isn't enough, enough?

Do you think Rams QB Kurt Warner is comfortable with the fact that his wife calls radio stations complaining about the treatment of her husband?

I'm sure you adore Eric, however he has built a unique, yet polarizing product that has not caught on with the sportbike faithfull. They say behind every good man is a good woman but I believe in this instance you may be overstepping your bounds.

Now go get the big fella a beer and well.....you know what he likes.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 04:34 PM   #98
Mike_L
Registered Member

Default Re: POS Antiquated Buell Motor

Thanks for the link, a very good article. Just a quick note for those who didn't follow the link- the cracked motor mount was almost the only negative thing in the entire article. The crack doesn't even go all the way through the mount and is most likely a freak thing.

Mike
'98 KTM 250 E/XC
'99 Z50R
'01 XR100R (wife's toy)
Mike_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 04:43 PM   #99
Mike_L
Registered Member

Default Re: Come Clean MO! Stacking the deck for Buell

Dude, seriously. Just give up. Everyone knows water-cooled DOHC engines make more peak power at higher RPM than air-cooled pushrod engines. Fortunately the rest of us are sensible enough to realize that peak power has little affect on riding experience.

Do you actually ride motorcycles? or do you just put around and tell others about motorcycles?

Mike (quite tired of KPaul, can I block this guy?)
'98 KTM 250 E/XC
'99 Z50R
'01 XR100R (wife's toy)
Mike_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 05:22 PM   #100
RonXX
Founding Member

Default Moderators on here are idiots

My earlier comments about some incorrect spellings/usage of words have been given a score of "-1". I could understand that MO would not want them to be seen on the default feedback screen if the errors had been corrected. However, they have not been corrected. Burying your heads in the sand will not make the problems go away. If you guys are supposedly professionals, then you should fix the things that you screw up.
RonXX is offline   Reply With Quote