Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 09-19-2003, 02:10 PM   #61
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: Dear John letter

speaking of tired, Buz. What percentage of wealth do you suppose is concentrated in the top 5%? You got that info? "A poor man never gave you a job" just doesn't make sense either.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2003, 02:10 PM   #62
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Dear John letter rebuttal

Consumpton man drives the economy. Give all the tax cuts to rich all you like. But unless someone has the money to buy it is no use in investing in plants (why trickle down doesn't work). C+G+I .... Economics 101 I have an MBA by the way. "I have pay my people well so they can afford my cars" Henry Ford.

Trouble is we are offloading jobs to China, Indaia etc at such a rapid rate that the only folks that will have jobs will be Walmart greeters. If your country doesn't make anything you don't need engineers or skilled techinicians. i.e. no high paying skills Eventually you won't need B.S. Marketing types like you Buz. Unless you can speak Cantonese or Hindi.

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 02:18 PM   #63
KPaulCook
Banned

Default I lived in Israel

You are only hearing one side of the story Buz. Occupation is a nasty business. Israel isn't the squeeky clean democracy you want to believe it to be. Eye for an Eye hasn't worked. Having settlements on occupied land is bad also. Go to Jordon and the West bank like I did and talk to people. There are two sides to this story. Arabs are good people . They have better women and their food tastes better than the Kosher crap.
Old 09-19-2003, 02:38 PM   #64
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Wealth is not like a pie jb. There is not a finite amount of wealth on this earth.

Even the hated Bill Gates wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

So I can't answer your question because the premise is faulty to begin with.

ps and have you noticed nutcase is going crazy down there and I haven't replied to him once? he he

Now I'm going to go have a glass of wine and ogle women. Have a lovely weekend with your family.

I'm incredibly pleasant for an evil right winger, no?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 05:00 PM   #65
96sp
Registered Member

Default Re: DEFINITELY not renewing my subscription

Yea Jb I'll talk politics with you,

The venerable fishstick returns
96sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 05:05 PM   #66
96sp
Registered Member

Don't let JB fool you he moved on to feed from the giant corporate teet and is pulling huge coin and I even caught his car tuned to AM talk radio.
96sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 07:21 PM   #67
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Inferior S.D. State education is showing Buz

Yes indeed Gates was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Gates comes from a wealthy family in Seattle. Dropped out of Harvard used his old mans money. In the opinion of many, he kissed IBMs butt stole from Apple, Netscape and coerced others and the rest is history. By the way he double crossed IBM. Remember OS2 Shrewd ruthless bastard huh. Bet his contributions to Bush's campaign is the reason the lawsuit got settled so fast after election eh.

Steven Jobbs is the real hero of the computer age. Unfornuately, he gave a jerk from Pepsi the keys to Apple and he ran into the ground. Even thougth Apple had a 10 year lead on Microsteal hmm Microsoft. Read the WSJ Buzz you might learn something. Oh I forgot you just kiss the ass of the rich guy who gave you your job. Sorry I had to do it
Old 09-20-2003, 07:21 AM   #68
rayman
Founding Member

Default Re: 2004 Ducati S4R Reader Feedback

The S4R makes slightly less power and torgue than the naked SV1000. I would buy the SV before I spent almost double the money on a Ducati. Plus with the money I save, I can customize it the way I want. I would throw a streetfighter double headlight kit on it, similar to what's on the Buell XB Lightning, replace the ugly chrome mirrors with a cool pair of black ones, mount the belly fairing that's comes with the SV1000S model, lose the passenger grab rails, buy a rear seat cowl and Tadaaa! I'd have a cool looking streetfighter that's faster than the S4R. And the price of the SV plus all the mods I just mentioned wouldn't cost more that $10K. I don't care about the track so I don't need all that S4R suspensions stuff.
rayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 10:29 AM   #69
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: DEFINITELY not renewing my subscription

Yeah me too. Damn, I missed all the fun. Maybe I'll catch it next time.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 10:40 PM   #70
Jexter
Founding Member

Default American Angst reference?

www.goingfaster.com/angst/chavezx.htm

...thought that sounded familiar. Why would you use that? It sucked the first time.
Jexter is offline   Reply With Quote