Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 09-16-2003, 01:21 PM   #1
banksideusa
Founding Member

Default Re: MO Kawy Pix!

first post!!!
banksideusa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-16-2003, 01:29 PM   #2
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default This is the One

Of all the new bike Press Intros slated for December - February, the new Kawasaki ZX-10R is the one that I most look foreward to attending. I'm working on a way to relocate the fixed microphone on my video camera, so the On-Bike videos won't have so much godawful wind noise, when I'm blasting down some exotic racetrack at 170+ mph. It's a dirty job........
Old 09-16-2003, 01:45 PM   #3
boru4761
Registered Member

Default Re: This is the One

We really feel for ya, Sean. Honest we do.

I am sure motojournalism has plenty of downsides but it all becomes worth it when you can put 'Fabricating bracket for on-board mike to accomodate 170mph+ wind noise - 3 hours' on your timesheet and have the boss not even bat an eyelash at it. Yeah, my heart goes out to you.
boru4761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 02:20 PM   #4
KPaulCook
Banned

Can't wait, have fun you lucky dog. Remember your videos set you guys apart from the crowd.

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 02:32 PM   #5
GogglesPaisano
Founding Member

Give 'em hell, you MO 'tard you...

Best of luck Super tiTTy...

-=Goggles=-
GogglesPaisano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 05:31 PM   #6
v2-90
Founding Member

Default What's up with the Z750???

Saw the new ZX-10R and also the new Z-750 last wednesday at the Huntington Beach bike night. Think some Kawasaki guys brought 'em down? Anyway, the new ZX10 looks REALLY nice, you'll definitely have to see it in the flesh. Pictures really don't do it justice. The asthetics are really smooth and about the only complaint I have on looks is the Kawasaki is still using the god-awful turn signals of theirs. They must have made a million of them and are getting their money's worth out of the bin...

The new Z-750 looks really nice too - very close to the Z1000, but without the 4-pack mufflers. It also has a non-adjustable front-end, think it may have come from the ZR-7S? The bike looks good and I think it looks better than the Z1000 for some reason. What's the deal with the Z750??? Is it coming or not to the U.S.?

Also saw the brand new Aprilia RSV1000R and also saw the (now arriving) MV Agusta Brutale S. The Aprilia looks much cleaner now and the tailight assembly is one of the cleanest I've seen yet - good job Aprilia! The Brutale is quite "different" but looks much better in person than in all of the pics on MV's website. Not a big fan of the catalytic converter between the header and the mufflers though - wonder how much that's going to heat up the rear shock...

All in all, some great new bikes coming out for 04 and I have to admit that Kawasaki has really stepped up to the plate with their new models as of late, I've never been a big Kawi fan, but I'm impressed.