Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 09-11-2003, 12:29 PM   #31
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Booze & Debauchery @H-D's 100th

Sorry I'lll do better nexr time.What do you expect from a beat up old HdDguy?How about Kawazukihondaha.I want to be sure im politically correct and dont upset my sportbike riding brothers
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2003, 12:35 PM   #32
sarnali
Founding Member

my mistake, apologies, etc, etc
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:43 PM   #33
Neal
Founding Member

real Americans are free to ride whatever they want....amd are free to expree their opinions ,no matter how narrow minded they are.Although Im sure there are many narrow minded HD riders I dont know any...most guys I ride with respect all bikes,though most prefer Harleys for personal reasons.I find most of the narrow minded intolerant attitudes in my area come from Japanese made sportbike riders....but theyre mostly young.I was probably less openminded when i was young.....maybe theyll grow up.Though some folk evidently dont
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:56 PM   #34
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: seruzawa

If you've been riding since '69 then you know that thats the way it used to be. You don't buy your way in, you earn it.

When I was a tad hanging around my dad and his riding buddys you were lucky to get to fetch beers and sit on the bikes, All Brits and an odd BMW or Ducati 350.

I think what he's slamming is the whole write-a-check instant bad-ass-*****-don't-stink fashion statement some people feel the need to display.

Me and I'm sure you and many others ride for a love of two wheels, No one I know has a problem with that.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 01:04 PM   #35
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Seru, ya got the kind of attitude I can appreciate, but the new riders help us all. This is especially true when they are the so called "respectable" types that dress up on Sunday, as it usually keeps the locals and police from pitching a fit every time a group of motorcycles show up. Because of them you are no longer condsidered an idiot for having a bike, because many of the "normal" people have one too. If you would have seen all the people on the overpasses with signs and greetings, as I did, when I rolled into the 100th party, I'm sure you wouldn't have wrote what you did. It was fun, cool, and historic all at the same time, and people on other brands were there enjoying the fun too. I've owned and ridden everything from Hodaka to Honda to Harley, but it doesn't stop me from riding with people who just got their bikes. I'm sure they enjoy them just as much as I enjoy mine. Now KPaul is not allowed an opinion, but anyone else that is sane can always throw in their 2 cents.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:08 PM   #36
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I made it to the 100th and in my opinion, if you missed it, you missed something special. It was laid back and crazy all at the same time. It was 4 days of motorcycles ruling the town and the whole surrounding area. I'm not sure any pictures, video, or documentaries will capture what it was all about. Like they say "Ya had to be there".
Old 09-11-2003, 01:08 PM   #37
kawazuki
Founding Member

How about Kawazukihondaha

*shrug* I dunno. I've just been saying kawazuki yamahonda for years, so it's what sounds 'right' to my ears. I guess 'hondaha' has the same number of syllables, so it's just as fast to say, but the consonance of the repeated h's just makes it sound more stumbly. It rolls less trippingly off the tongue.

-Kawazuki
kawazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 01:12 PM   #38
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

If we add in the "I just bought my new (add sportbike brand here) and I am the fastest thing on the street even though I can't ride for *****" crowd, is there many left after that? Times have changed. Most love the thought of speed or bad-ass, rather than earning the actual thing. It's a Playstation world, my friend.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:20 PM   #39
seruzawa
The Toad

You really are a fool aren't you? I've owned HDs myself you ratbrain. I'm only sick of these poser dudes who get HDs 'cause it's the IN thing to do... the rubbies. The ones who get their whole 1500 miles per year on their glide. The one's who bellyup and beg the HD dealer to "Please give me a new bike please, I'll pay thousands over list please anything".

They're just as irritating as the morons in their T-shirts and sandals on their crotchrockets. But in your usual delusional fashion you've dubbed-in opinions not expressed. I'm surprised that you haven't blamed the problem on George Bush.

I don't really much give a F*** what you think about anything. Certainly not enough to justify myself to you.

If you don't like it you can do what you libs are so good at. You can run to Canada or maybe throw dogshyt on some Corporal who's under orders not to fight back or maybe you could throw paint on some elderly woman's fur coat. Maybe you could write your liberal congressman and get him to pass another fascist hate crimes law to protect you from opinions you don't like. I know, you could get a law forcing all people with motorcycle licenses to undergo Sensitivity Training so they'll never express an opinion contrary to that mandated by your master...Hillary Clinton.

Old 09-11-2003, 03:03 PM   #40
Holy_Kaw
Founding Member

Ouch! (lol)
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote