Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-31-2003, 08:54 AM   #41
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Grow Up

Same old bully
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2003, 08:59 AM   #42
Betamax
Founding Member

Default Re: Sturgis Tales Feedback

A funny piece, well written and something I can relate to.

I passed some slow-moving bikes last weekend; they didn't cut me off, but after passing I looked in my mirrors to see the leader angrily flipping me off...I guess I committed the unforgivable sin of passing them.

Fortunately, I had a full tank of gas and didn't have the same concerns Martin had.

But I don't understand the attitude. And perhaps that's because the attitude is largely manufactured anyway...real outlaws are rare; most of those guys are a bunch of fat accountants pretending they're bad-asses on the weekend....
Betamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 09:00 AM   #43
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Best post here

I wave at everyone. Even those Harley guys who won't. My theory is that maybe next time the guy I'll wave at a sportbike guy cause I waved at him.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:06 AM   #44
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Look it up fuzzball

I don't remember the county name but I think we were near Spearfish. However, I doubt deputy reports are online, since no charges were filed cause they couldn't find the suspects, so my "lie" is safe. Because of this I will always be a member of the NRA.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:23 AM   #45
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Look it up fuzzball

Being "fuzzy" on the report details is always the safe route. I have to hand it to you there. I wonder, if these guys were Mexican, would you hate Mexicans? Or if they drove up in a Buick, would Buicks now be your hated marque? Doesn't your Nazi reference in the last post reflect your own view that if you have trouble with one, then they are all to blame? I think it does.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:26 AM   #46
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: edit

I am one of those suprised sportbike guy. I am like you I wave at all.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:40 AM   #47
KPaulCook
Banned

They are your "brothers" longshyt why don't you fix em. I am not delibrately fuzzy. My wife said why doesn't longride (longshyt is my new name for ya) look up the county for Spearfish on MapQuest.com?
Old 07-31-2003, 09:50 AM   #48
seruzawa
The Toad

I have an anecdote that might shed some light on all this.

A guy I work with, John, is always fighting with his ex-wife over stupid piddly BS. One weekend she came over with her boyfriend to pick up the kids for visitation (John has custody). John ends up in a fistfight with the boyfriend. He comes in Monday and is all happy that his current wife has videotaped the whole thing. John's waiting to use this incident to take away his ex-wife's visitation rights. A week later, after viewing the tape, the police arrest John saying that the tape proves that John started the fight.

John really believes to this day that the other guy started the fight. He's so crazy that he simply has a completely false recollection of the incident. He's done other insane things like take his ex-wife to court because she once gave his daughter a dose of medicine a couple of hours late and he thought the judge would declare her an unfit mother and take away her visitation rights. He also spent $5000 in court costs to increase the child support his ex-wife pays by $16 per month.

The guy is nuts and sees things that no one else can see.

So maybe Kook does believe a bunch of bikers were trying to assault his wife. In actuality they were probably just trying to get him to turn the generator off that he'd left running after 10PM and was keeping everyone in the campground awake. They probably couldn't figure out why he was pointing a dustmop at them and making "bang bang" noises.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:50 AM   #49
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I have a better idea. Go have your wife look it up. I have terrorizing to do. Maybe she needs a man around the house to get things done, eh?
Old 07-31-2003, 09:57 AM   #50
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

KPaul says: "The same guys that say how they are such great Americans run around in Nazi helmets, drinking way too much, terrozing young couples, steal things from others saddle bags, block passes of faster riders."

Now Seruzawa, would you accuse him of fantasies after his statement above? I think his medicine ran out again, or he's caught in a perpetual dream where he chases away the "bad guys". I bet every dream has a different ending too.