Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-31-2003, 07:11 AM   #31
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Great read - My own story of biker hospitality.

What did you report? Did she like them better than you and file for divorce?? LOL Did you cite them for illegal whistling?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2003, 07:49 AM   #32
KPaulCook
Banned

OK Pal you have pushed my button. These guys didn't stick around to prove their manhood. They ran like all bullies do when confronted with overwelming force. You as a bully should know that. It is called unlawful entry, by the way. You are a fracking ignorant jerk have fun with your other equal stupid white trash buddies in Sturgis.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 07:55 AM   #33
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

As a bull****ter, you should know how angry people get when their fantasies are challenged, and you seem pretty angry on this one. It's not becoming of you.
Old 07-31-2003, 08:15 AM   #34
bigjames
Premium Member

Default Re: Sturgis Tales Feedback

Let's see a jerk going way over the speed limit being hassled by a group of jerks that didn't appreciate the pass. Ever think that they may have been a group of Blue Knights! They really don't like speeders....

This proves something to me, out of all the really nice folks I've met along the road on bikes, there are real jerks in BOTH camps.

BTW, I ride Harleys (cruiser if you must, to me a tourer) and BMWs (tourer if you must, I consider it a machine to compress time and space). I wave sport bike riders to either the left or right of me in the same lane if I am in the way on either and there is no other way around. That is being what I call polite. The flashing of the lights, what I call rude, is probably what ticked them off. You see, folks on bikes actually don't need to be told that there are bikes on the road with them.

Personally, I think MO could have done with out this peice of tripe.....

BigJames
bigjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 08:18 AM   #35
bigjames
Premium Member

Default WHAT A LIAR

If you actually pulled that crap at Sturgis and hung around, your wold not have made it out in one peice!

In daddy's rv no less. what a POS....

That is all I have to say about this post.
bigjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 08:24 AM   #36
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Defend your brothers longride

I don't know longshyt. Why don't you tell me how you would feel if the same thing happened you and your wife. Oh I forgot since you are in the Harley brotherhood it would never happen to you. The same guys that say how they are such great Americans run around in Nazi helmets, drinking way too much, terrozing young couples, steal things from others saddle bags, block passes of faster riders. Oh yeah that is something to be proud of. Go for it longride Defend these mother ****ers I still get hot when I think about those assholes opening the door of RV saying lewd remarks to my wife. Go ahead ******* defend them.
Old 07-31-2003, 08:25 AM   #37
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: WHAT A LIAR

It bothers you that your all american brothers could do this huh?
Old 07-31-2003, 08:40 AM   #38
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Flashing of lights it not rude at all

It is done in Europe all the time. Also done in some states. It is saying please move over to the right I am going to pass.
Old 07-31-2003, 08:41 AM   #39
Betamax
Founding Member

Default Re: Sturgis Tales Feedback

please make it stop...
Betamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 08:51 AM   #40
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Grow Up

"The same guys that say how they are such great Americans run around in Nazi helmets, drinking way too much, terrozing young couples, steal things from others saddle bags, block passes of faster riders."

Too many reruns of Hell's Angels on Wheels playing in your head? Did ya chase em off with the 12 guage, or carve a broomstick to look like one? With the quote above, the one who looks stupid is YOU, no matter WHAT anyone said to your wife. How do you know they even were on Harleys? Did they come roaring up and blow exhaust in the door? Please, your generalizations and imagery of who rides what, and what they do is too comical. It's a 1960 fantasy that just won't die. Maybe you should have whipped out your MSF score, or showed em how much you can bench press, but you probably showed how fast you can run the 40. Please, if you are looking for some type of sympathy or empathy, save it for someone that believes your bull*****. I can check the police report. Just tell me what county and what year and we can clear this up pronto. Until then, I gotta get my Nazi helmet polished and go terrorize the neighbors. Ta Ta.