Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 08-02-2003, 11:03 PM   #21
stephanpark
Founding Member

Default Re: Excellent article

Why are you people pulling these grand generalizations. Polarized shades, man. All the sudden skills are all that separate you from tracking that turn to side rail decoration!
stephanpark is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2003, 06:02 PM   #22
dominatr37
Founding Member

Default Re: Fog City Hyper Optiks Light Reactive Anti-Fog Vs. Super-visor Feedback

I'm sorry Stephen ,but IMNSHO, you are wrong. If a product works, (And this one clearly does do exactly as it is purported to do.) then that's all that need be said. I don't care how ugly it is. I (And riders like me) who do 1000 mile weekends and such look for items that enhance the riding experience, not the look of riding. In other words, we're not posers. Practicallity is what it's all about. BTW, when you mentioned Oakly glasses I cracked up. That is exactly the market these guys are NOT going after with their products .
dominatr37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 06:42 AM   #23
jbbishop2
Registered Member

Default Re: Fog City Hyper Optiks Light Reactive Anti-Fog Vs. Super-visor Feedback

Take a look at http://www.araiamericas.com/news/hotnews_home.html#.

There's also an article at http://www.2wf.com/articles/gear/968...3BCBC792A9.asp
jbbishop2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 03:59 PM   #24
TheBob
Founding Member

Default Re: Excellent article

Man, from all of your posts so far the only thing I'm starting to believe is that in some cases "free speach" really is a bad thing.

Are you a complete idiot or what? Grand generalizations? Get your head our of your a$$ moron. How is a pair of shades going to do anything for fog? Do you find it bright in fog? Do you know what fog is? I thought as much.

How are you going to see the damn guard rail in foul weather? Wear your shades, we need another single vehicle accident statistic.

Oh wait, I just had an epiphany--you never ride in foul weather do you? Just a poser squid who likes to shine his pipes and rev for the ladies, huh? Why don't you stick to forums about hp/torque etc. You'd probably be more at home.

BTW, you don't need to be 40 to realize that most distracted cagers need all the help they can get seeing bikes. The Halo is a wicked product--doesn't really appear visible in daylight, but shines like a mother at night. Considering it rests above the black strip on most helmets, it really doesn't interfere with any logos or what not that you seem to think is so super important to the motorcycling experience. Heck, if you really are that fashion conscious, you can find plenty of helmet designs that incorporate silver into the paint job, then it blends in seamlessly.

Grow up kid, no one thinks you're funny. Do your parents a favor and put more stock in your own life. You might not care for it, but hopefully they do.

TheBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 10:13 AM   #25
aj0538
Founding Member

I put on the Fog City thing and I love the anti fog part of the deal. The shield all around the insert gets fogged up but it is 100% fog free through the portion you look through. The light reactive part works quickly but I wish it got just a bit darker. It goes on real easy and it keeps 98% of the UV rays out(or so it says). I ride into work at night and home in the morning so It will be nice to not worry about wearing sunglasses(which I always forget anyway) under my clear shield. Overall I like it but hope they make it get darker in the future.
aj0538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 09:51 AM   #26
ragamuffin
Founding Member

The Super-Visor is ugly as sin, but it's a great product if you're tired of the sun beating down on your face. It actually makes my ride more enjoyable. I could care less how it looks when it does the job so well.
ragamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote