Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-24-2003, 09:34 PM   #11
Benji155
Founding Member

Default Re: Timmy's Twisted Twavels

Excellent article, I enjoyed reading it very much. As sad as it is too see Burns take off like a scared little girl, it's great to know all will be well with MO having this new guy around. Man, I wish I would've taken a trip like this before I crashed my SV. Loved the pictures, by the way.
Benji155 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2003, 03:12 AM   #12
aknopak
Founding Member

LOL! Great stuff!

Especially the Dumb & Dumber reference together with Bumby *grin* LOL!

Oh, great pictures with Sean & Ebass

Jeez, I can't stop giggling, this must be the funniest bit on MO ever. But then my summer holiday will start in a couple of hours which makes everything even funnier

It's a shame you crashed several times, when I just had my licence I drove all the way through the Alps and halfway through Italy (and back again with my girlfriend and all our camping gear on the bike (a GPz 550, can you imagine! We had some great encounters with couples on Wings/Electraglides and other big touring rigs, they were very impressed , and we didn't have one single problem in over 6000 km's.

In hindsight, a handful similar trips later, I find it hard to believe we just set off like that, without a worry in the world...

Anyway, have fun.
aknopak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 03:18 AM   #13
Clem_1
Founding Member

Enjoyed the story, somewhat in the vein of the Touring the World series I liked so much. I imagine lane-splitting is an art foreign to most of us, and saying someones skills are not up to snuff because he's not a champion lane splitter may be unfair. Unprepared more like... Liked the pics, wow what a storm cloud. More Ashley, please...
Clem_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 03:51 AM   #14
brickl
Founding Member

Default Re: What the hell is your problem perv?

First a pederass and now a grandma chaser? Swingin' pretty wildly there, ebass. The red dress, MOron, the red dress...
brickl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 04:05 AM   #15
boru4761
Registered Member

Excellently written young SVWalker.

So, in the pic where Sean is shooting the SV (to put it out of its misery I assume). If Sean is the gangster and Ebass is the muscle, then what does that make Ashley? I mean besides hot as hell in that I'm-just-a-cute-little-librarian-but-wait-til-you-get-me-home way.
boru4761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 05:03 AM   #16
ebass
Founding Member

Default Awww as JB would have said ...

... in his best Huck Finn accent.

"I just be funnin' wit ya Mistah Brickl!"

That having been said bro, MOrons like you are the primary reason we DON'T show more babes, particularly those that work and play with us and read what you write about them. Some guys can handle it, and some guys can't seem to control their Tourette syndrome when confronted with a lovely lady.

Here's a mental exercise for you. Think Ashley, Kim, Raynette, etc. will want to appear on the site more or less when even their fully clothed image gets this kind of response? Why don't you and your ilk just calm down a bit and show us you can handle it, and we'll see about spicing things up a bit for ya, OK? Jeez man, I'd hate to see what happens when a stray Victoria's Secret catalog shows up in your mailbox!
ebass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 05:37 AM   #17
boru4761
Registered Member

Default Re: Awww as JB would have said ...

In that case, I withdraw my hot-librarian comment (see below) and apologize to Ashley for my umm...exuberance?
boru4761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 06:48 AM   #18
johnnyb
Founding Member

Don't make the starbucks come shootin out of my nose would u? I'm trying to work over here...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 07:15 AM   #19
brickl
Founding Member

And spice it up you should! I mean, you've got the loveliest female staff this side of Superbike Magazine (uk), and you're in Cali-frickin-fornia! Sex on the net sells, ebass! Give yer damn self a raise, posthaste!

And while you're at it, commission a functional and aesthetic upgrade of the site. It looks and feels like 1995 around here.
brickl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 07:53 AM   #20
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

It *IS* 1995 around here, you pinko.

My Suzuki RF900 just got done taking me to the Metallica concert. They played the 47-minute version of Enter Sandman, YEAH!

Newt Gingrich Rules, Baby!