Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-08-2003, 09:16 AM   #21
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Ha Ha Your Harley can't handle it.

Avoiding I-70 cause of your bike is so funny. I-80 sucks man. Tough choice go through Rock Springs, Rawlins and Larime via I 80 vs GJ, Glenwood Springs, Vail, and Denver and I-70. Serasuzy is an idiot or he has never been through Colorado.

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2003, 09:19 AM   #22
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Buz found a home

Have to say you look more like a BMW sort of i.e. guy 40ish clean shaven vs 50ish Gray Pony Tail Harley guy.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:43 AM   #23
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Beemers, Brats & Buzglyd?

No. I-80 goes through Salt Lake. St. George is long before you hit I-70. So if you're going up I-15 from LA or Dago it doesn't matter.

I-80 through Wyoming is too boring, however another even better way to get to Denver is to pick up I-80 in Salt Lake and then pick up Hwy 40 near Park City. You can drive 40 all the way to Denver with loads and loads of twisty mountain roads. You go through Dinosaur, Steamboat Springs, etc.

And you get to test how well your injection works at about 12000 feet before you drop into Denver.

Old 07-08-2003, 09:45 AM   #24
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Kook Alert!

Do you hear those flies buzzing aain?
Old 07-08-2003, 09:57 AM   #25
KPaulCook
Banned

OK that's better. Yes US 40 is great highway. Ok you are not an idiot. I spoke too soon must be the new meds. Avoid I-80 at all costs I say.
Old 07-08-2003, 10:57 AM   #26
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Can you tell your wife to quit emailing me then?

It's quite clear you've neither been to a BMW rally nor a Harley ralley. Based on my observations, the BMW guys are mostly older 50s and 60s. My friend Brian is 47. I'm still 39 my friend.

What a shame you can't pull yourself out of the limited little world in which you live. I can tell you this: You wouldn't be welcome at a BMW or Harley rally.

Sorry Seruzawa. I could stay silent no longer.

****adoodledoo!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 11:03 AM   #27
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Considering you've never been in anything but a CAR outside of Seattle you're really not qualified to speak about a MOTORCYCLE road trip.

You even had that Ninja outside of your own county?

You frequently mention your whopping 25 mile commute. On the way back we had done 400 miles by noon.
Old 07-08-2003, 12:01 PM   #28
Hadji
Founding Member

Default What!! No Cole Slaw Wrestling!

I'm going and it looks like the majority of local BMW riders from SE Missouri will be there, too. Do we get to try out the track at Barber Motorsports? I have never been to a rally so this will be my deflowering. Got any tips on what to bring i.e. whiskey, women, etc.?

Singles and Twins Forever!
Hadji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 12:17 PM   #29
Hadji
Founding Member

Default Kook-a-doodle-doo!!!!

LOL!!!! WTF?!! Where did that come from? Someones looks now dictates what they ride? KPaul, I'm 39, too and I am one of the younger BMW owners at my local. I ride w/a group that is much older than me and they own VFR's, BMW's, etc. along w/their Harleys. Did it ever occur to you that a lot of Harley riders can afford to own more than one bike? And very few are biker gang members. They just like to ride in packs. Come on down to Barber in October and participate in the festivities. We could have a MOron contest to see who could guess the identity of a MOron based on their handle. My money is on Kooky.
Hadji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 12:54 PM   #30
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Kook-a-doodle-doo!!!!

It never occurs to him to be anything other than an annoying idiot. His massive ignorance of anything related to motorcycling shows with every post.

By the way, on our ride up 395 we saw literally hundreds of Harley-Davidsons on the road. I don't know if there was some rally or what but they were everywhere. None on a trailer and none broken down I might add.

When it comes to organizing a party, the H-D types are pretty skilled.

Now about that raging BMW rally..........