Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 06-24-2003, 06:13 AM   #21
TatdNPrcd
Founding Member

Default Re: Judgement Day Gets Judged

Of all the get offs I had in the woods and on the road, as a 16 yo riding my '75 CL360, not one of them resulted in my turning a damn thing in to my insurance. I would guess these guys could say the same thing.

Unless you work for the insurance mob, which would give you reason to buy into their lies, get off of this bandwagon.
TatdNPrcd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2003, 06:26 AM   #22
obandoj
Founding Member

Another nail in the coffin.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 07:38 AM   #23
mwc
Founding Member

Default Motorcycle Online Gets Judged

This article's the straw that broke the camel's back. How do I get a refund on the remaining portion of my subscription? This website's a joke.
mwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 07:42 AM   #24
bhiley
Founding Member

I just started attending a grief support group last week for young widows and widowers (my wife died of breast cancer). There was a 28 year old widow with a 2 yr. old baby in the group whose husband died in a motorcycle accident. Since it was my first meeting, I don't know all the details of the story, but she was talking about her husband being a stunt rider in a video that was just released. She just watched it for the first time last week a couple of days before the meeting. I don't know if it was this video, but you should listen to her talk about how she feels about these stunts and riding sport bikes at mega speeds. It puts a real-life perspective on the danger. It also made me question her husband's maturity and responsibility for pursuing such a dangerous sport/profession with a wife and new baby at home.
bhiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 08:05 AM   #25
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Motorcycle Online Gets Judged

Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:16 AM   #26
Sam_Freed
Registered Member

Default Here's an idea!

I'm gonna start a network called "Slowvision" and have nothing but footage of vehicles going around a track at 65 mph. No passing allowed. Maybe I'll have some street riding footage where bikers put both feet down at every stop sign and stay behind the car in their lane in bumper to bumper freeway traffic. Then I can start a website and call it www.kindergentlerbikers.com where everyone agrees on everything. Then I can , I can, I can, drool, dribble, zzzzzzzzzzzz
Sam_Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 08:33 AM   #27
sarnali
Founding Member

Hopefully Hillary's "village" will step in and raise them, at your expense.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 09:04 AM   #28
SRMark
Founding Member

Do you think that little kid will grow up better or worse not having that jackass around him? And just what kind of judgment did the mother having hooking up with such a fool? Put the kid up for adoption and he might have a chance. Trouble is, his chromosomes come from two losers. I hope "nature" will lose out to the "nurture" side of the equation. God help ya' little dude.
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 09:07 AM   #29
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: Here's an idea!

I guess the point here is to race on the track and ride on the street.
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 09:14 AM   #30
TatdNPrcd
Founding Member

Default Re: Motorcycle Online Gets Judged

Here's an idea, mwc: Don't ask for a refund or cancellation but rather do the equivalent of throwing the damn unwanted M/C rag that's pis s ed you off into the trash and don't log into motorcycle.com for the remainder of your subscription.

That'll show those greedy bas t ards at MO that you are serious about not wanting to patronize a business that does things you disapprove of.
TatdNPrcd is offline   Reply With Quote