Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 03-24-2003, 11:27 AM   #171
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Curses!

Foiled again!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2003, 11:29 AM   #172
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re:

Give up Sean. He won. Remember he told you a few posts ago?

Never venture to the dark side again.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 11:31 AM   #173
Gabe
Registered Member

Default ZX-6R is an as$-kicker...

At the Sears Point AFM (club) race, the ZX6's were made to run with the 750's in 750 Production and Superbike...and Gary Jaehne WON on his...also Werkstatt Racing took a 5th place on theirs.

Maybe this means a new 650 class? A 650 or 700 R6 would be another as$ kicker...

Just a guy in the ether...
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 11:43 AM   #174
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Not to pile it on but. Where is.....

What's up with you KP? Why are you grasping for negatives? Your first piece of feedback to this Shootout was 100% positive. Then somebody changed your mind by posting something that made you suddenly assume that MO was antagonizing Honda. Now you are stuck in this rut, slinging mud and screaming that you dislike MO, just because of a few things that our readers wrote.

This is just my opinion and god knows that I've been wrong before, but it seems to me that your habit of jumping to conclusions will close doors for you in life, that might otherwise be open. Again I ask.... Go re-read the shootout, then come back and tell us where it looks like MO doesn't want good relations with Honda. A couple of EX staffers made some bad decisions, months and even years ago, but now you want to crucify the current staff of MO, even after we jumped through flaming hoops to try and get the CBR for this test?
Old 03-24-2003, 11:49 AM   #175
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Defending Honda and the CBR600RR

You allude to another idea here. This is also touched upon in an earlier post about Honda engaging in discrimination of a religious neture.

Who the heck does Honda think they are? You have to be an atheist to get corporate support?

One arguably irresponsible incident by an MO staffer marginally connected to Honda that in no way reflects badly on the corporation results in blacklisting? Get real. Who do you think is plying the moto-journalists with alcohol in the first place? Is Honda going to close the bar?

What incredible arrogance. Just who in hades do they think they are?
Old 03-24-2003, 12:14 PM   #176
Shadowspawn
Founding Member

Default Dump IE

If you are still having the problem, try dumping IE and using Mozilla. If nothing else it will at least help indicate if the problem is in the browser or not. Mozilla is free and you can down load it from

www.mozilla.org

It also allows you to set it up to suppress pop up adds, so that is nice as well...
Shadowspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 12:15 PM   #177
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: ZX-6R is an as$-kicker...

How did your friend Mr ALLCAPS enjoy the races? I couldn't make it unfortunately (had to work). My buddy was there (working corners) and If I'd known you and MR ALLCAPS were gonna be there, I'da asked him to stop by and say hi from me!

Bob
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 12:21 PM   #178
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Hey us inline guys will make you a V-Twins guys a deal

Repeating yourself lately?

Bob
Old 03-24-2003, 12:42 PM   #179
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default RRW Comparo

Unfortunately, the Roadracing World comparison is only available in the print issues -- it is in the most current (April) issue. They used to post most, if not all, of the print issue on their web site, but with a one month delay, so as not to cannabalize subcription sales, but lately it seems as though the don't post the features at all.

Its a good test -- all done with pro racers, so your results may vary. Their observations seem to pretty much square with MOs.

Bob
Old 03-24-2003, 01:03 PM   #180
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Confucious say....

Never get into battle of wits with unarmed man.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote