Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   EasyRider Show Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/1597-easyrider-show-feedback.html)

TheFox 02-06-2003 08:26 PM

Re: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yayuh!!!!

Now that was the funniest post I have seen ain a long time... =)

The Fox, T-Minus 3 days

Hadji 02-07-2003 02:25 AM

Ms. Easyrider???

WTF!!! Where the hell are the pictures of Ms. Easyrider? Hell at 6'-2" and a Penthouse Pet, I'll wager she is pretty damn hot! Oh, I get it. Ms. Easyrider is the Highwayman in drag.

P.S. Does anybody have the issue of Penthouse w/Ms. Easyrider in it? If so, could you post some of the photos? Drool, Drool, Slober, Slurp.....

allbikesbiker 02-07-2003 04:30 AM

Re: EasyRider Show Feedback

well, ahh .. hmmm ...

here in north jersey USA.. (10:30am)

it's snowing so hard that you can't see your car in the driveway.

the flakes look like pillow feathers!

so far 6" and still coming down!

at about an 1" an hour.

no biking for a few days I guess?

Frank

allbikesbiker 02-07-2003 04:39 AM

yea, what he said!?!?

out of 78 pics, only two biker-babes?

and they're not even used up, cheezy, burnt out, bar flies?

they're REAL women?

what gives?

12er 02-07-2003 08:17 AM

Snow? *confused dog look* Other than being one of the lucky 8+% unemployed here in the SF bay area, the weather more than makes up for it. I don't think the sky could be any more blue. Now to figure out how to pay for the tires Ive been wearing out, come on tax return...

rsheidler 02-07-2003 09:54 AM

Re: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yayuh!!!!

Hey Fox

In case I don't get the chance again before you ship out, good luck, and be sure to check back in as soon as you are able.

Didn't see, or don't remember, what branch you are in. Anyway, give 'em Hell!

Cheers

Bob

KPaulCook 02-07-2003 10:18 AM

Yeah ya bet cha. LOL

HDSquid 02-08-2003 04:20 AM

The backlash against Harleys always amazes me. The point of these customs for most builders is to have fun and express their creativity. The reason these bikes have clean pipes and no paint chips is that most of these bikes are built in the weeks and months leading up to a big show such as this. After the show the owner does ride the bike, usually around town or on back roads with their friends. Maybe not long distance touring but how many riders of any type ride long distances frequently?

UltraBoa 02-08-2003 08:28 AM

Backlash

Actually the backlash against anything that doesn't fit with one's own narrow view of what motorcycling is about amazes me. Reviews on scooters, dirt bikes, cruisers, econobikes, Harleys, and now customs are routinely dissed by many here. While I have no interest in building or riding anything like what is presented in this article, it is very cool that others do.

Kudos to the MO staff for persisting in showing us the big picture of motorcycling.

DurangoKid 02-08-2003 04:00 PM

Nice bikes, but where are the nakid chicks?