Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   EasyRider Show Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/1597-easyrider-show-feedback.html)

BMW4VWW 02-06-2003 01:51 PM

Re: EasyRider Show Feedback

18 degrees! yikes. Going out for a brief ride now. It's 58 degrees here in northern Calif. I'll lean into a few corners for you. VWW

sarnali 02-06-2003 01:51 PM

If you want the real deal, look at the links section of motorcycho.com, all home built, flat black n shiney n fast as hell. This is pure poser; Hardley Driven motorcycles at it's finest. Bet they had a good deal on lavender arm fringes.

longride 02-06-2003 02:36 PM

You're still OK with me KP. Even if you take your bike to the dealer for oil changes!

rsheidler 02-06-2003 03:18 PM

Hey Buz

I was gonna post that KPaul nailed it with the velvet Elvis comparison,when I saw that you beat me to it.

If I were gonna build a chopper (it is pretty low on my current priority list) I'd also probably go with the old school "bob-job" type, little or not chrome, etc, and maybe a Vargas Girl-type picture on the tank -- you know, like WWII pilots had on their planes.

What brand of oil do you use in your glide? I wanna buy stock in that oil company cause I know you will be buying lots of it to replace what leaks out every time you ride. Do you spread kitty litter on your garage to soak it up, or is their a better solution?

Cheers

Bob

rsheidler 02-06-2003 03:21 PM

Of course Buz won't have to take his new 'glide in for oil changes cause it never needs it -- just keep addin' more to replace what leaks out!

Cheers

Bob

Vlad 02-06-2003 04:08 PM

I have noted a serious lack of recent babe pictures on this site in general. However, at this show there must have been more babes to photograph. We need to see the real reason that most accountants choose Harleys. That's the only way they will get a babe.

Vlad

Sam_Freed 02-06-2003 04:18 PM

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yayuh!!!!

I wanna see CHICKS! and FIRE! and drink BEER! I am the GREAT CORNHOLIO! I need TP for my bunghole! Aaaaaaidebvirebvuirfjadvfuyvcvcuievcuievcievcevcie wvcievcivcivfrpoewfdvewdvpdbew!!!!!!!!!

El_Flaco 02-06-2003 04:24 PM

Heh, I don't exactly claim to have good taste (I'm much better at pointing out poor taste), but it is a goal of mine to build my own motorcycle some day.

longride 02-06-2003 04:38 PM

That's the way all us Hardley guys do it.

Buzglyd 02-06-2003 05:28 PM

I think I need to go beat the dealer over the head at the moment because I did have some oil mess under the back and found thru my own examination that the crankcase was overfilled.

That's why I never take my bikes to a dealer for service. It plainly says on the dipstick "do not overfill" and the oil was up past that mark!