Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   EasyRider Show Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/1597-easyrider-show-feedback.html)

intruderman 02-06-2003 09:50 AM

Re: EasyRider Show Feedback

Hey guys, let's not criticize, I think it's offending longride.

BMW4VWW 02-06-2003 09:53 AM

What a show. Every thing there looked way too tarted up and dangerous to ride, especially Roxy LaRue! Boy o boy, a guy sure would need a big bowl of Wheaties and a handful of vitamins before he took that on. VWW

longride 02-06-2003 09:59 AM

I don't like people who talk that can't do shyt. Guys like you come to mind. Brag on yourself instead of putting down people that have 100 times more talent than you do. Since I rebuilt bikes and do mechanical work, I can appreciate the time and effort put into those bikes. For all the big mouths, put up some pictures of your bike builds, and then talk. Since you are just a moron, I would expect stupid comments from you, but I figured maybe other people had more sense.

longride 02-06-2003 10:10 AM

Guess you aren't smart enough to learn from the last go-round. You obviously have a mental problem, since I never included your name in my posts. I wonder why YOU are offended? Maybe I described YOU without even needing to say anything to you? Take a couple Midol and go calm down. Happens every month to you, I know.

KPaulCook 02-06-2003 10:13 AM

Oh that hurts. :) Hey I can change them on my Accord (every 50,000 miles).

KPaulCook 02-06-2003 10:16 AM

You are right longride. I am personally jealous of what these guys can do. But Falco does have a point i..e Some of this looks like the Black Velvet pictures of Elvis sold in the Walmart parking lot. But for the most part the stuff is awesome.

intruderman 02-06-2003 10:20 AM

What I don't like are arrogant a$$holes like you who have to correct everybody who don't see life through the same Shyt-smeared glasses you do. So if I can dump some shyt on you I'm more than happy to. You're welcome. BTW let's see some pictures of your work, big mouth.

intruderman 02-06-2003 10:25 AM

"...since I never included your name in my posts."

And who included YOUR name in any of these posts that you flamed? Damned hypocrite.

KPaulCook 02-06-2003 10:27 AM

Even if you don't like choppers, you have to admire the skill and effort that went into these bikes. Yes some of the art work is a little cheesy. But as longride points out if you can't change your own spark plugs you shouldn't be too critical. Love that purple bike. Viva diversity. Heres to apreciating other bikes besides sportbikes

BMW4VWW 02-06-2003 10:51 AM

Yeah Yeah, a lot of skill goes into shaving those poodles for dog shows too, but it still doesn't stop them from looking rediculous. VWW