Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 02-03-2003, 10:09 AM   #11
obandoj
Founding Member

Default Re: BikerBoyZ InterviewZ

What a waste.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2003, 10:19 AM   #12
Anders_Beer
Founding Member

Default Re: BikerBoyz Interviews

Read the interviews, then you'll know its not just a movie, its an advertisment for promoting cultural retardation.

Anders_Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:33 AM   #13
RonXX
Founding Member

Wow. It's amazing that the staff of MO can make fun of this movie, while changing the 'buttons' on this forum to the extremely stupid "talk some smack" and "smack back". In all sincerity I hope that change is just a temporary joke. It's not just on this article, it's on all of them.

In other news: I saw the Kawasaki Z1000 at the dealer this weekend. I was totally blown away by the look of the bike. Believe me when I say that I am not a Kawi fan. This thing looks like a Japanese version of the Aprilia Tuono. I am very seriously considering buying this bike in a few weeks, even though it's still winter. For me it's a choice between that and a 2002 FZ1: any suggestions?

A question about the bike: I couldn't help but notice that only one fork leg has provisions on top for adjustment. Does anyone have any info about this? It looked like there was no sort of mechanical link between them, so I was thinking that it was Kawi's way of saving money on the bike. I suppose that since the forks are tied together, adjusting one will alter suspension action just as well as adjusting both if it is designed correctly. That is a big if though.

Beautiful bike though.
RonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:41 AM   #14
SnacktimeKC
Founding Member

I have an FZ1 and love it. If you are planing to do any touring I would go with the FZ1 'cause it has more fairing. Do a search for the FZ1 message board on Google, it's great. Snack
SnacktimeKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:48 AM   #15
psi_radar
Founding Member

Don't count out the suzuki SV1000 and SV1000s which will be hitting chowroom floors around March. I've I heard this is supposed to be an excellent bike, and has all the advantages of a high performance v-twin.
psi_radar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 12:38 PM   #16
Sam_Freed
Registered Member

Default Oh my eyes! . . .

. . . my corneas have been scorched from reading this interview! Cancel my subscription! Cancel my subscription!

What a tool.
Sam_Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 12:43 PM   #17
seruzawa
The Toad

It getz evun worz.

Reed thiz:

http://users.erols.com/muggsy/MorGudNuz
Old 02-03-2003, 12:55 PM   #18
RonXX
Founding Member

Yeah, I was very interested in the SV1000 until MO posted a news article saying that the naked version was delayed until July. Sorry, but I can't wait that much longer to get a bike.
RonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 01:11 PM   #19
tumbler
Founding Member

Paid six bucks, saw cool bikes doing cool stunts, hot women, was entertained for a couple of hours. No social commentary, other than went riding with a friend after it was over, no desire to do a stoppie or wheely, and only one drag race on a deserted road, but that was going to happen movie or not.
tumbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 01:18 PM   #20
F451
Founding Member

Default Re: BikerBoyz Interviews

Yes, I understand how they felt about the movie the FIRST time they ran the thread...and now here it is again. That's my point. Is it a slow news month for MO that regurgitation is necessary? I just received my current issues of other "printed" motorcycling magazines with substantially more current motorcycling information. If this is one big chat-room then I've signed onto the wrong format.

I do thank you for the welcome and thought I would enjoy MO, but I believe I have more of an information need than MO can provide me with.
F451 is offline   Reply With Quote