Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 01-31-2003, 08:45 AM   #41
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Excellent Post

Cool thanks for the post.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2003, 08:56 AM   #42
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Weak!

OK, just don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way outa here!

Bob
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 09:10 AM   #43
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Yes!

By the way, I have been meanin' to tell ya, Great Job.

Bob
Old 01-31-2003, 09:13 AM   #44
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Trading my ZX-6R in on this one

Does look great -- especially in yellow IMHO. I also like the Kwacker and the R6 a lot. It'd be a tough choice for me. Just as well I am not in the market for a 600 sportbike this year.

Cheers

Bob
Old 01-31-2003, 10:15 AM   #45
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: 2003 Honda CBR600RR Reader Feedback

Not picking at you this time, but I have to ask; what are going to buy a new 600 for? Looking for more comfort, speed, style, or??? Just looking for something new and don't really care about practicality? Just asking.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:16 AM   #46
Cyberj10
Founding Member

Ok guys, let me start off right away by saying that this is my opinion and I am using this forum to voice it. I can see from reading some of the posts on this story that people are all too quick and happy to flame those who find dissatisfaction with some of the services involved with this site. Specifically speaking, the timeliness of posting news, articles and other such features which, you must admit, some of those complaining people have valid points. Now, let me first say that I do enjoy reading the articles on this site (when I remember to visit) and being able to comment on stories and what not provides more interaction than what is available on most other sites. However, there is a word in the dictionary that describes what makes this country the greatest/most powerful country in the world. And that word, ladies and gentlemen is competition. There is simply too much competition on the web from other FREE sites for me to plunk down another $12 to renew my yearly subscription with MO. When I first signed up last year for this site with my $12 (and I did so happily) I visited everyday and thought the news, writing style and insight that MO provided was untouchable. However, in the past 3 or 4 months I find myself checking in maybe once or twice a week and just not getting the same level of fulfillment that I once received from this website. I have enjoyed the articles that I have read here but the fact is by the time I usually get to MO IÂ’m just rereading things that I have already read elsewhere (hence why I rarely visit now-a-days) and really the only new content is the subjective opinions of the MO riding staff which, is the only reason I come at all anymore but unfortunately, in this case, itÂ’s missing. I wish the MO staff the best of luck in their future endeavors and IÂ’m not trying to flame them (they have and continue put up some great content) but for me the value just isnÂ’t there anymore.
Cyberj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 11:03 AM   #47
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Enough already.

To hear some of these guys b!tch, you would think that Sean and Johnnyb would rather sit at their computers playing games than go out to Pahrump or Willow Springs and wring the snot out of one of the new 600 sportbikes! Gawd, I know how much they must hate to have to ride those fecal things!

Old 01-31-2003, 11:13 AM   #48
rsheidler
Founding Member

>>how does the Trump TT stack up<<

Do you mean Ivana or The Donald? By references to "TT" and "stack up" I suppose you mean Ivana. I'd say she is somewhat past her prime, but with her net worth, she should be able to attract her fair share of men.

Cheers

Bob
Old 01-31-2003, 11:20 AM   #49
Chango
Founding Member

Default Re: There is a difference

Yes, I know. I was just being a bit of a smart@$$. I didn't have anything better to do than poke fun at Harley.

Remeber, it's always easier to do things the hard way first. Chango
Old 01-31-2003, 11:26 AM   #50
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: Weak!

Longride

I just went back and checked. MO has 8 articles posted in the past 24 hours (2 of them mine), while MotorcycleDaily has nothing posted since yesterday, and like you say, seldom more than 1 article per day.

One of the things I like about this site is that it is really a reader participation site. Ya don't like the content, submit articles that have the content you DO want to see.