Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 01-30-2003, 07:41 PM   #11
obandoj
Founding Member

Default Re: 2003 Honda CBR600RR Reader Feedback

The website is great! Where else can you go where they let you rant and rave? So it is not the fastest, but they sure get some real goodies for us, as for the ones who don't like getting their profanity edited, that's too bad, if you can not express your self without the curse words then maybe we don't want to hear your crap!!!

Last but not least: Quit crying about your $11. If you can not afford that, then quit the site and shut up.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2003, 07:49 PM   #12
gooseman_1
Founding Member

Default Re: Why don't you give me a break....and money back!

Ohhh, I predict more flames than Burger King at lunchtime!
gooseman_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 08:21 PM   #13
Sam_Freed
Registered Member

Default Why don't you give us a break and shut the #*@% up!

Gemini, I'll give you my pay pal account number and send you $11.94 to go away and spare us your pathetic whining! I'm convinced that to paraphrase Samson Pipes' slogan, "Message Boards Save Lives". In the old days, burnt out miserable old losers like you would come home from work, kick their dog and beat their wife. Now they log onto MO and flog the staff for not getting their piddling $1 per month's worth. So tell me Gemini, when you go to Starbucks do you rip into the teenage girl behind the counter about your decaf, half-skim, half half&half, mocha frappucino latte not having thick enough foam on top and being a rip off at $5 a cup? Ummm, OK maybe that's a bad example! Be that as it may, if you can find a free site with the level of community, multimedia, DIY attitude, and speed to print of MO then go there. I'm sure everyone there will start flocking to MO shortly after your arrival.
Sam_Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 08:38 PM   #14
MuzzyMatt
Founding Member

To those of you complaining out there about content on this site and how "glacial" it is concerning updates, it's obvious you've never been a writer or journalist of any kind or else you would know how difficult and time consuming it is to go out there, get stories, research them and write about something that doesn't come off the AP news wire.

I'm not an apologist, but rather someone who has a little experience with this kind of stuff.
MuzzyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 10:20 PM   #15
Chango
Founding Member

Admittedly, I'm just a little bit curious. Why are all of the sportbike manufacturers making such a big deal about the way they are designing their frames to be more flexible? Harley has been making frames that bend and flex for 100 years...

Remeber: It's always easier to do things the hard way. Chango
Old 01-31-2003, 02:57 AM   #16
triumph900
Founding Member

Ho-Hum.
triumph900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 03:33 AM   #17
southwindphoto
Registered Member

Default why don't you give the staff a break

Working for a monthly publication with monthly deadlines has its pressure

But having to post new columns and news that are relevant only to motorcycles on the web daily would be like running a newspaper that is limited to one subject

The worst of all would be having to put up with readers reviews/critiques Â…

Cuddles to the staff of MO

Member of
Florida Outdoors Writers Association
Harley Owners Group
southwindphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 05:16 AM   #18
banda
Founding Member

Default Re: why don't you give the staff a break

Absolutely right! Wait...

Oh! I thought you were talking about Motorcycle Daily!

Never mind.
banda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 05:37 AM   #19
chriss_1
Founding Member

Default Re: Weak!

You could have saved us all some time and replaced all that text with a link to Honda's website. They do a much more thorough job of spouting of the marketing specs.

Also I read the same story about 10 days ago on motorcycledaily.com (free) - except they actually RODE the bike.

You guys need to do better than this. Seriously...
chriss_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 05:38 AM   #20
ssmiley
Founding Member

Default Rear Shock Mount

Evidently it works; however, from the drawings itÂ’s hard to see how one gets much travel when the shock is mounted to the top of the swingarm.

From a purely aesthetic (poser) point of view-- wish they would have thrown on the five spoke wheels as well, maybe with that cool color band!

ssmiley is offline   Reply With Quote