Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   Kawasaki ZX-6Rs: Part one, on paper (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/1513-kawasaki-zx-6rs-part-one-paper.html)

KPaulCook 01-08-2003 03:35 PM

Re: Thank God for Johnny B

Hang in there. I am looking forward to a MO review of the bikes because I know we will get lots of pictures, video, charts, comparos and expert analysis in the unique MO style we all love. You are doing a great job.

KPaulCook 01-08-2003 03:42 PM

Re: I too love UK sportbike mags

Agree. Love Bike and others but at $8 a pop here in Seattle MO is a bargain. And "My Ninja is better than any stinking Harley" :)

KPaulCook 01-08-2003 03:46 PM

Re: Kawasaki ZX-6Rs: Part one, on paper

Hey I read some of the UK reviews. The current MO's stuff is better. You guys have better pictures, video and analysis. At $8 a pop for one issue of Bike (UK) here in Seattle MO is a bargain. We will wait for the good stuff.

staff 01-08-2003 04:41 PM

Re: I second the motion

We can't get the problem to repeat itself, and it's definitely not a bandwidth or server load issue. Something in the layout must be stalling some IE 6.x browsers, as we've read it via Netscape 4.x-up, Galeon via DSL off-site, AOLbrowser, Mozillia 1.0 and 1.1, heck, even lynx.

Stumped, we're giving up now... anyone that actually gets an error report should send it to staff@motorcycle.com...

--The MORons

longride 01-08-2003 04:46 PM

Just when I ran out of Preperation H, the hemorrhoid returns to be a big pain in the...... Funny how I turned out to be a "Harley Guy", when I have owned and ridden just about every current mfg. of motorcycles and a few that aren't even made any more. Yes, I even own an inline four, fancy that. I guess if knowedge and common sense makes me a "Harley Guy", then I guess that is what I am, regardless of the fact that for much of the time I have ridden, I didn't even own a Harley. Also, you may hear some really bad news on MO soon. Stay posted.

bimota 01-08-2003 04:58 PM

Case Closed

Yes, this works fine in Netscape 7.0. Why couldn't I have thought of that?

I cringe at the idea of downloading 130+ thumbnails without a T3 though.

Would it kill Yamaha to sell yellow bikes in the US?

The_Aerodynamic_Head 01-08-2003 05:22 PM

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Honda is going out of business?

Harley is going out of business?

You're dying?

*I'M* dying?

You manage to make it sound like the sky is falling, Man, in one little line.

And as to the ongoing "Great Conversation" between KPaul/Longride/Buzglyd, I have finally solved the dilemma for myself: I've gotten a BMW.

edlawson 01-08-2003 05:36 PM

Yes !

drthompson65 01-08-2003 05:43 PM

All I can say is that I want one. Too bad they didn't do under tail exhaust. Other than that I believe they have hit a home run! But at this level, all these bikes are good. I would be happy with just about anything the big four had to offer (but I still wouldn't take a Harley. I had one, for three months it was in the shop and the forth it was sold.)

Vlad 01-08-2003 05:52 PM

Pix look good

Hey, your photos, all of them, snapped right up for me and I'm running IE on a DSL connection. No problems. Of course, I'm on a Macintosh, which means that I don't face the generic problems that Windows computers face when encountering the internet. Face it boys, you bought the wrong computer.

Vlad

P.S.

1. Highwayman: get a life, you pathetic whiner.

2. Seems like the anti-SUV forces are gaining power. The commercials linking SUVs to terrorism appeared for the first time today. Unfortunately, many TV stations are refusing to run them, probably because they fear they will loose the advertising of the local dealers.

V