Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 01-03-2003, 12:14 PM   #11
obandoj
Founding Member

Default Re: The Roadhouse

Hey highwayqueer, did you ever hear that God created man and Winchester made them equal? Well don't you forget that. That would be the day when anybody, no matter how big or bad, wrecks my bike and gets away with it.

Who are you anyway, would you like to meet?
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2003, 12:22 PM   #12
yosef
Founding Member

Default could it be him?

http://www.whitedogr.com/page/hwyman.html
yosef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 12:30 PM   #13
lostdog
Founding Member

Default Hmmm...

Good thing Harleys don't come with any Asian parts on them...
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 12:43 PM   #14
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Cry woof!

IP address in Chicago right???
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 01:50 PM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

I am usually very reluctant to use the label "racist" mainly because it has become so overused as to become nearly meaningless.

But in the Heigh-howayman's case I believe that he is simply a racist of the worst sort. Why isn't THM upset about German bikes? After all, without the Germans Japan would never have attacked the U.S. Worse than that, today in Germany there are still many Nazis spreading their filth. I can't recall seeing any desires of the Japanese to return to their pre-WWII attitudes when I was there in the 70's, except amongst a very small wacko fringe element.

THM's hatred for the Japanese is every bit as psychotic as the irrational hatred of Harleys by another crowd that we see here on MO.

Don't ever ban either element. We need constant reminders that such people exist.

Old 01-03-2003, 02:03 PM   #16
rsheidler
Founding Member

>>THM's hatred for the Japanese is every bit as psychotic as the irrational hatred of Harleys by another crowd that we see here on MO.

Don't ever ban either element. We need constant reminders that such people exist.<<

Well said. Plus, they sometimes have entertainment value (although that has been wearing thin of late).

Bob
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 02:06 PM   #17
crazybike_37
Founding Member

Default Re: About the HIGHWAYMAN website

So at least he's somewhat diversified in his weird obsessions, not just a brand-worshipper, but has a dog fetish as well. So glad to see he's not nearly as sick as we all thought he was.
Old 01-03-2003, 02:09 PM   #18
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: could it be him?

It kind of fits. He has a Harley has links to poetry sites. He can't be all bad if he likes dogs. More power to him.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 02:11 PM   #19
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default The Highwayman?

It could be. There IS lots O beefy luvin goin on in dem pics. Notice the gen U wine made in the USA trailer that Hog is proudly perched upon.

However, I am still doubtful, as there were no arm-chaps or sneaky leakers in evidence.
Old 01-03-2003, 02:13 PM   #20
seruzawa
The Toad

Default (Madeline Kahn's voice) It's twoo it's twoo....

Heh heh. I think it must be him.

Please note the fact that the Highwayman's scoot is on a trailer. A real dedicated biker is THM. The wind blows through his hair..... because he has the A/C at full blast as he hauls it to gatherings of similarly dedicated bikers.

(It's really hard to use a keyboard when your ****atiel insists on walking on it.)