Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-26-2002, 06:33 AM   #61
Pain_Seraphiin
Founding Member

Default Re: Start my own gang

How do you pronounce Atrociteours? Dang, I'm gonna have to crack open my F#%@ and Wagnul Dictionary.

Why so many challenges in life?
Pain_Seraphiin is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2002, 06:40 AM   #62
Pain_Seraphiin
Founding Member

Default Re: The AtrociteursÂ’ Dream

Applause, Applause. Good Sparring guys.

Old 12-26-2002, 06:47 AM   #63
Pain_Seraphiin
Founding Member

Default Re: Yes I am a bigot. A bigot in favor of quality and value

It's pathetic when people throw around the racist label at people. Lawyers, Spike Lee...grrr.

If you have an opinion that differs with others.... your automatically a racist.

KPaulCook, don't worry bro...ppl that can read can see you said nothing racist.
Old 12-26-2002, 07:18 AM   #64
dwr461
Founding Member

Actually KPaul was the first to accuse many different people of this on a much earlier topic that was posted. He has the unquestioned belief that the Japanese people and their products are inherently superior just because they're Japanese. Go get your Websters and look up the words I'm throwing around they fit the definition. I am trying to point out to KPaul that he is guity of the very thing he accuses other people of whenever he begins to loose an arguement. IE If you point out facts that prove the Japanese are not superior but equal he calls you a racist, bigot who must drive a HD. KPaul has done this many times, but then you would know that since you can read.

Take care,

Dave
dwr461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 09:58 AM   #65
Labrat
Founding Member

Default Re: Sounds like a nice bike...

Check out a ZX-9. Sure, the GSXR, R1 and 954 are all ahead of it in the comparo's, but at 6'3", the Ninja is the only one that I fit on, with any kind of comfort. Even rode it from Cincinnati to Knoxville without any soreness at the end. Besides, if I ever rode in such a way that I could tell the difference in performance, I'd probably end up as an omelot.
Labrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:55 AM   #66
KPaulCook
Banned

You are pathetic. Lets see I had several relatives killed by the Japanese in WWII, but you know the war has been over for 50 years, so I don't hold a gruge over the current people of Japan. We did end the war by using the bomb, a necessary evil by the way. I don't think the Japanese are superior to anyone. I do have the utmost respect for companies such as Honda, Toyota, Yamaha for the quality products they build. While American compainies shunned the teachings of Dr. Demming the Japanese embraced it. So an American helped make Japan Inc. However, the Japanese people have worked hard to come back from WWII. Yes the US has helped. So no I am not a racist.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 11:04 AM   #67
KPaulCook
Banned

You are pathetic. Lets see I had several relatives killed by the Japanese in WWII, but you know the war has been over for 50 years, so I don't hold a gruge over the current people of Japan. We did end the war by using the bomb, a necessary evil by the way. I don't think the Japanese are superior to anyone. I do have the utmost respect for companies such as Honda, Toyota, Yamaha for the quality products they build. While American compainies shunned the teachings of Dr. Demming the Japanese embraced it. So an American helped make Japan Inc. However, the Japanese people have worked hard to come back from WWII. Yes the US has helped. So no I am not a racist.
Old 12-26-2002, 11:18 AM   #68
dwr461
Founding Member

I might be pathetic but I have not resorted to name calling. I know that's what people like you do when conforted with the truth about themselves. Why won't you just acknowledge that the Japanese people and business practices are no better than anyone else's? I know why don't you call me some more names that'll make you feel better. I also don't care about what happened during WWII for this arguement today. I should have used a different metaphor.

Ya know KPaul most engineers I know have been trained by years of dealing with physics, etc to have very linear, logical thought processes. You are most definitely the exception.

Take care,

Dave
dwr461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 01:12 PM   #69
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I think for the most part he means well. He just suffers from terminal myopia.

He can hurl in insult with the best of them but will start the "attack the message not the messenger" rant should you hurl back.

He does start some good flame wars with his convoluted logic and it brings out the best of many posters here.

He was deemed the "village idiot" some months ago and we've learned to appreciate his rather odd value to these discussions.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 01:18 PM   #70
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Logic ?

I said V-Twins are obsolete in racing and sport bikes

You said "KPaul you are a racist/bigot, you think all Japanese stuff is superior"

I said "I am only a bigot for quality, the Japanese have done a great job delivering quality products"

You said "Japanese companies have failed"

I said "No Japanese government policies have failed"

You said "KPaul you said Japanese are superior"

I said "No the Japanese are indeed better for good reason embracing Demming Quality processes (An American)

So what part of what I said is illogical. I think you just lost the argument is all.