Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 12-19-2002, 01:26 PM   #41
rossbiker
Founding Member

Default Re: Excellent ideas!

> Second of all we have this terrible problem around

> here in that there are usually 6-8 of the latest and

> greatest new test bikes stashed in our garage and

> only 4 of us to ride them. Tragic, I know!

I can help with that. I'm relocating to LA in two weeks. I'll sacrifice my own time to help you guys out with issues like this.

(I'm half serious... who knows what could happen?)

Regards,

Ross
rossbiker is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-19-2002, 02:52 PM   #42
gooseman_1
Founding Member

Default Here, Here!!

gooseman_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 02:58 PM   #43
gooseman_1
Founding Member

Default I Agree

Anything else would be too cumbersome, great idea.
gooseman_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 08:40 AM   #44
miker
Founding Member

Default Re: '03 R6: A Film By Randy Mamola

Wow...it was really cool seeing the speedo dancing up and down ... in the short 30 sec clip Randy seems to never less than 108 mph and up to 161 mph... are those the speeds that racers attain on the racetrack? I had no idea it was that high... I watch SpeedVision on Tuesday nights and see them racing around and all but you never really get a feel for exactly what kinds of speeds they are passing in the turns....and that R6 seems to get up to 150+ in no time at all from the 120's.... it's been a while since I took my ZX6 up to those speeds but I don't remember it pulling so hard like that...I hit 155 on a backroads straightaway a few times... at least on the speedo... yeah, it's a 95 ZX6e...but I only weigh 125 lbs. so it's get less weight to carry. Are the speeds on that R6 in mph or ... as he was in Spain, in kph? Kph would make sense but wow o wow if that was in mph!

Miker
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 10:52 AM   #45
gt750
Registered Member

Default Re: '03 R6: A Film By Randy Mamola

HEY, YAMAHA, WAKE UP!!! This "Article" blows away anything I have seen on "Motorcyclist" T.V., or in print,ever! It really captures the sense of racetrack riding. Put some more money into the publication that really generates my need for a new YZF-R6. That is the best audio and video that I've seen yet on a motorcycle. ...And the best feature, I can rewind over and over!

Your site is easily worth the money I paid. I cannot figure out how to sign up for next year though?!? I know it is gonna run out soon, so how about a really simple way to resign, eh?

gt750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 07:24 PM   #46
staff
Registered Member

Default Much obliged!

Thanks for the love mate! Its what keeps us going around here. You're definitely gonna be stoked in 2003. The mantra around here to paraphrase Bill Clinton's famous '92 internal campaign slogan is "It's the multi-media and community features, Stupid!". Print mags will start having video clips in 'em about the time pigs start showing up on the radar at L.A. Airport!
staff is offline   Reply With Quote