Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 11-07-2002, 06:52 PM   #1
12er
Founding Member

Default Re: Thrillo at Willow Reader Feedback

Ah what a fine read it is when there are big pics to go with. Just like our "Other" favorite big pic mags.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2002, 06:58 PM   #2
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default darnit

I really wanted the Honda to win, I like that bike----if I had the scratch, it would be my second sportbike along with the R1. The Aprilia must be some kind of machine, too bad it's looks are a bit lacking......there's some flame bait if I've ever seen it......LOL
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 07:04 PM   #3
johnnyb
Founding Member

Default Re: darnit

*****, your eyesight is impaired too.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 07:09 PM   #4
xmike5
Founding Member

If this Priller is that dominant, I can't wait to see what the 2004 model does to the competition. Too bad it wasn't ready for '03. Does anyone have spy pics or anything on the supposedly radically new '04 Mille?
xmike5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 07:35 PM   #5
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Nice story about two obsolete bikes.

Kind of a last hurah don't you think for Twins. News flash 2004[*] Honda introduces the 1000 RR V-5[*]Aprilia introduces the Aprilia Trio 1000 cc Triple .[*] Both will compete head to head in the MotoGP-Prod class (formly known as WSB before the merger) and the AMA Superbike class.[*]Roger Lee Hayden will ride the Honda[*]Eric Bostrom will ride the Aprilia after being snubbed by Kawasaki MotoGPllast year in favor of Andrew Pitt
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 08:15 PM   #6
allbikesbiker
Registered Member

too bad.. I was just getting ready to put the $$ down to upgrade the suspension on my '02 rc51.. now I'm REALLY gonna wait for the V5 Honda and just be satisfied with the way it is right now. ditto on the looks of the Aprillia.. fugly.
allbikesbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 08:41 PM   #7
Smooove
Founding Member

I have to agree with some of the other comments. The large pictures are G.R.E.A.T

It is a bit sad about the twins. I just bought an '01 TLR and I love everything about it. We'll wait and see what the V5 is like eh? If it sounds anything like the MotoGP bike it'll be great.

PS: if you haven't seen or should I say heard the V5 in person you are missing big time. I went to Phillip Island in Australia two weeks ago and was suprised to find that Barry Sheen's comment that they sounded like a "Volkswagen on steroids" was a little of the mark.

Smooove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 09:13 PM   #8
blademan
Founding Member

Default Re: Nice story about two obsolete bikes.

Umm, the 04' CBR1000RR, is an inline 4. Tadao Baba is testing it right now. It will be his last project bike as he retires from Honda @ the end of 2003.
blademan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 11:02 PM   #9
Troy_Smith
Founding Member

The aprilia is a little more graphic than most of its Italian siblings, a bit japanese in the respect. The shape however is among the very best looking bikes around. Just ditch the titanic muffler!

My dad has one with an acropovik exhaust, which i've ridden on street and track. I'm not convinced it's the fastest lapper, but it is the funnest bike i've ever ridden.
Troy_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 12:50 AM   #10
Joe_Momma
Founding Member

Default Re: Nice story about two obsolete bikes.

It's the end of the world!!!
Joe_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote