Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 11-04-2002, 12:42 PM   #61
sarnali
Founding Member

Default Re: Reader Feedback: Aprilia Tuono

too true, life ain't easy when your fat an' greasey
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2002, 12:47 PM   #62
99R6
Founding Member

12er... I am 6'1 245 with a 365 bench.... am i really that fat?.... what type of shape r u in "NANCY"? So sorry that I didnt have the infinite wisdom about motorcycle release dates that this post presupposes.... So i wanna apologize for all of u winners that had to correct my stupid assumption that a comparo could be made between some bikes... 600's or otherwise....Sorry everyone.... My fat self......

"Smokin' da Juana, fittin ta bang ya daughta.... ALL UP in da Best Western" Eazy E--- RIP

Ok, Nancy?.... little humor (hip hop) but u are probably in your 40's...
99R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 12:50 PM   #63
rsheidler
Founding Member

Default Re: CA Street Legal Dirt Bike Conversions

Thanks Sean -- shoulda figured you would know, bein' a SuperTT racer and all that.

This is exactly the kinda info I was looking for. One quick followup, if I may -- do I understand you to say that any I could get a '97 or prior 2-stroke through (assuming proper lights etc)?

I am looking for a relatively low-budget street-legal SM and was figuring on a used dirt bike as a starting point.
rsheidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 12:51 PM   #64
99R6
Founding Member

so sorry i had to disturb u Johnny
Old 11-04-2002, 01:07 PM   #65
99R6
Founding Member

u loser... u actually looked for my last comment.... what a winner. Do u ride a Harley?Must be a line of women knockin on your door for a date. I cant believe u went on a rant like that u friggin loser. What a jerk
Old 11-04-2002, 02:24 PM   #66
crankin500
Founding Member

Default Re: Dyno flat spot

Aprillia didn't have enough time to work that out. They heard about all of the americans ready to flush a bunch of money down the toilet and shipped it out early.
crankin500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 04:18 PM   #67
12er
Founding Member

Default Re: Aprilia does more with less, H-D Buell could learn from this

Reread once again and you find this to be the R model priced at $17k, not $12k...
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 04:45 PM   #68
12er
Founding Member

Take a deep breath and count to ten. You quoted Eazy E and I quoted Animal house.

When you post drug references on a public site how do you think the public is going to view you?

Yes I did review your comments, I looked them up before I posted the first comment since I thought you were joking about the 7 times. Its only a couple simple clicks, not like I spent all night doing so.

While I posted a fun quote from Animal House as a joke I really ment the Putting the bong down comment. Looks like I struck a nerve in the process. Looking back if I had all the money I drank or smoked I would have one hell of a nice stable of bikes. Sadly it took way too long to see that one, but its never too late.

Finally maybe you should turn the hip hop off and take a ride on a Harley. A nice cruise through the country may clear your head and let you see things a little differently. At least lower the aggression levels a bit. I'll wave as you go by, ride safe.

12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 12:46 AM   #69
Probuzz
Founding Member

Default Re: Dyno flat spot

looks like from the dyno chart,they left the flat spot in just so ducati s4 riders would have a brief moment to say their bike makes as much power,even if only in a 100 rpm window,i think it's Italian courtesy.let me know if ya need any field testing of this machine,i think i can find a spot in the garage,maybe move the lawnmower out to the shed or something.i will be awaiting your call . . . .
Probuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 05:19 AM   #70
FunkyJunk
Founding Member

I don't believe my eyes have been assaulted by a bike this fugly since the Hayabusa came out. I guess Aprilia didn't listen to me on their "tester" site when I told them it resembled the side of the chimpanzee cage after a poo-flinging session.

Oh well... I guess it just goes to prove that even Italians can have atrocious aesthetic taste.
FunkyJunk is offline   Reply With Quote