Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

View Poll Results: Yeah, so Yossef's in Italy on the 999 and I'm not. Thus, I:
Hate that stinking bastage! 19 9.05%
Hate you all (on general principal) 16 7.62%
It's all good, I'm happy for him 30 14.29%
I hate the guy that's happy for him! 6 2.86%
I'll trade my sister for a plane ticket and a Duc 66 31.43%
25 11.90%
11 5.24%
37 17.62%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2002, 04:26 AM   #151
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Give ME a break KPaul

UJM. I rest my case. I dont' need your respect.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2002, 04:49 AM   #152
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default P.S. I love the I.Q. References

I'm glad you subscribe to the "when I'm beat bring up I.Q" mentality. It makes you look like a whiny little twit. Yes, sadly, it is time for you to move on. None the wiser unfotunately, but rear end a bit sorer I suppose. The only mistake you made was a post that got torn apart with facts that have not been refuted. Not being able to handle a strong rebuttal, you got that "I'm so superior" attitude I just love to shyt on. Scotty, beam redexces back to someplace where people don't talk back or have differing thoughts. That way he can keep his fantasies safe and secure. So, in conclusion, take your "superior I.Q." and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. How's that for respect?
Old 10-22-2002, 04:59 AM   #153
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Maybe you just need an English class

Funny how "we Americans" need to learn all these things and you can't even spell "innovators" or "successful" correctly. Starting a sentence with "As for as simple" is another gaffe. Nobody is perfect KPaul, but your posts have the most horrible spelling, grammar, and punctuation I have ever seen for someone with an "Engineering Degree" that you claim to hold. I hope you aren't holding yourself up as an example of a highly educated American that we all need to emulate. If you are, we certainly are in the sorry state you claim we are in, as our educational system is obviously failing terribly.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:16 AM   #154
KPaulCook
Banned

Default There you go again.

You are again criticizing me because I get in a hurry and do not proofread my posts. Criticize the idea not the person. You always fall back on this routine when you are losing an argument. Hey just admit that Japanese are inovators like Americans and I'll quit
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 11:28 AM   #155
KPaulCook
Banned

Default We have no monopoly on....

Hey all I was getting on to people about was this false notion that the Japanese are all bunch copy cats. Europeans/Americans do not have a monopoly on innovation.
Old 10-22-2002, 12:58 PM   #156
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: We have no monopoly on....

Nice way to avoid my question. My guess is you don't have a lot of riding experience on anything other than your Ninja.

Motorcycling is more than numbers on a page. The fact that we have hundreds of different choices of styles and bikes makes it great. The fact that you still don't seem to grasp that frustrates many in this forum evidenced by the excessive flames constantly spewing in your direction.

Personally I think the Japanese bikes are fantastic although I've never owned one (other than dirt bikes). I just prefer to ride things a little less refined. Character doesn't mean breaking down.

If I have to explain......blah blah blah
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 01:18 PM   #157
Forgy
Registered Member

Default Re: Yes they copied it from Honda. :)

Nope... Goes back over 10 years to the old 907 I.E., and I think the Paso before it...

Almost looks like P.T. found a box of those old mirror/turnsignals laying around the factory and slapped 'em on the 999...

Forgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 07:29 PM   #158
rippedoff
Founding Member

Default Re: 2003 Ducati 999 Reader Feedback

It certanly is convenient. Both (mirrors & signals) have to be removed for track use. Taking the mirrors off takes care of the other, nice.
rippedoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 03:40 AM   #159
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default I did criticize your idea

You stated: "We Americans need to learn from the sucessful(sic) Japanese companies.

So, since "We Americans" need to learn from the Japanese, I thought that "We Americans" should learn to spell, punctuate, and use correct grammar, first. I'm sure they do that in the ALL successful Japanese companies. I am also sure they do the same in ALL successful American companies. Would you disagree with this? Can you see the CEO if GM with writing skills like you have? I can't. The moral of the story is, before you can tell anyone else what THEY need to learn and who they need to learn it from, try upgrading your grade school language skills, and someone may take you more seriously. You even somehow managed to misspell "innovators" again in this post, even though I gave you the correct spelling in my last post. Your posts go beyond a proofread and pretty much need a total reorganization of thought. They smack of total lack of any real language skills, which in turn, shows a distinct lack of education. Anyone that doesn't take the time to read what they wrote, probably doesn't care too much about what they just said. Most people then give your posts the same amont of importance that you did, which would be zero. Like I stated in the last post, nobody is perfect, and I always hesitate to point out grammar skills on anyone, but for you to be as boisterous and loud as you are with shotgun opinions, you could at least bring a good set of language skills to bring a hint of educational credibility to your lame arguments. This was just another idea of mine. (not original)
Old 10-23-2002, 10:35 AM   #160
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Excellent post rsheidler

Great piece of writing. I learned something.