Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 10-11-2002, 11:36 AM   #91
yosef
Founding Member

Default The real world

Uh? Euro panache? I guess that my name does sounds a bit Austro-Hungarian or something but I am sorry to dissapoint you. I was born in Argentina, have 100% Ukrainian genes and been living in Italy only for the last two years. It's a long story.

I am glad that you believe me though.

Cheers

Yossef

yosef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2002, 11:49 AM   #92
yosef
Founding Member

Default Sorrryyy...

....but I have booked the photographer only for the day after in Parma and that's pretty far from Mandello.

Sounds like you guys would love to see a feature on the Guzzi museum though. Well, there goes the new post-it memo on my fridge.

Yossef
yosef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 05:16 PM   #93
Nocaster
Registered Member

Default Re: Moto Guzzi V11 Scura Reader Feedback

Hello

I also have a 2000 V11 Sport. My oil cooler brackets have also broke(About 100 miles apart) I am thinking of replacing them with carbon or stainless steel units. Have you had any more problems with yours?

Cheers,

Nocaster.
Nocaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 10:12 AM   #94
speedlll
Founding Member

Just replaced the 2002 r1100s (W) a 2004 r1150r. I am looking to increase the performance of the r1150r (5 to 10 h.p. across the power band) and was wondering if you have modifed yours. With this in mind, can you any sugestions.

Regards: Mike Kletecka
speedlll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:50 AM   #95
sws626
Founding Member

Hey Yossef,

Your article tipped the scales for me 4 years ago. Every now and again, I return to re-read your praises. The Scura and I have had some difficult times -- a seized up bottom end just out of warranty, for example. But it wouldn't be true love without some pain. In spite of the high tailpipes, I have managed to fit some decent Hepco hard luggage and she lives up to her promise of long-distance companionship.

Stuart
sws626 is offline   Reply With Quote