Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   Aprilia Tuono Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/1330-aprilia-tuono-reader-feedback.html)

gforces 07-31-2002 09:40 AM

Re: Aprilia Tuono Reader Feedback

Very nice. Now let's bring the MV Agusta Brutale serie oro here.

Closet_Bad_Ass 07-31-2002 09:43 AM

You are too funny!! My office mates must think I'm smoking some homegrown I'm laughing so hard.

Kuba 07-31-2002 10:05 AM

Totally awesome. I want one. I have a gorgeous black Beemer R which I love to death, specially after fitting a decent can. But this could tempt me to infidelity.

Gillmartin 07-31-2002 02:21 PM

You might want to read a bit more closely:

"The stealth bomber theme continues with a matte black paint overdose... Kevlar-carbon covers protect the radiator and water overflow tank..."

Nothing about K-Cf covers on the gas tank, which is what I was talking about.

Peace,

Gill

neoyetif2 07-31-2002 03:15 PM

O.K. the other reason (the REAL reason!) is the price tag. I really like the stock Falco, demo'd one at Laguna Seca, and I can't afford it -$10,999, much less the extra $1,999 the kit cost.

SeanAlexander 07-31-2002 03:31 PM

God D*** ! I LOVE Motorcycles

So little money, so many lust object bikes.

Good "old" days my ass, these are the good days.

Anybody else feel like a kid in a candy store, when you look at what's available today?

RobM 07-31-2002 03:38 PM

Re: 2003 ZX-6R spy photos.

Thank you, KPaul, for my first look at my next bike!! -not sure if my '98 6R that i've had from new will ever forgive me, especially since I've only just put on an arrow full system etc...

Mind you, rim-mounted brakes would be a bunch cooler than radial brakes, but lets see it in the phlesh, eh?

DurangoKid 07-31-2002 03:54 PM

No Question

This is the golden age of motorcycles. There are dozens of bikes that I would love to have. I used be a car nut, lusting after Ferraris and the like, not that I could ever afford one. Now cars have gotten boring. They are too perfect. You are completely insolated from your environment. Motorcycles are where my passion is. The thing I love most is no matter what bike I may lust over, I can have it if I REALLY want it. (Very few exceptions, of course. Like I can't have the H-D VR1000). Don't get me wrong $17 grand seems ridiculous for a 'toy' and I am unable to justify buying that MV Agusta... to my wife.

captainwhoopass 07-31-2002 04:15 PM

Honda followed Ducati, though.

DucButt 07-31-2002 08:06 PM

Re: No Question

If and when the Brutale is available... the Tuono loses it's appeal. She does look sexy though - there's nothing like a skimpy black bikini....fairing, that is.