Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 07-26-2002, 01:09 PM   #11
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Wow!

Seeing you on that scooter has changed my whole opinion on scooters (see scooter feedback). Yep I love scooters especially when the are ridden by someone as lovely as you. Wow!
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2002, 02:07 PM   #12
mattg
Founding Member

Default Re: Ducati Jacket reader feedback

I like the fact that you have started doing much more in the way of product reviews. Nice jacket, but well beyond that which my meager allowance, ( I mean salary) will afford. How about throwing in a few more reviews of dare I say bargain items. I personally own a joe rocket meteor jacket which I love and a pair of prexport 539wp boots which I absolutely worship. Both of these were sourced out at very reasonable prices. I live right on the other side of the bridge from the holy grail of motorcycling (that being aerostich) and someday will have enough to afford one of their roadcrafter suits (By the way, all of the rumors are true, all of the people at aerostich are great) But until that magical payday happens, how about a little help steering us in the direction of good quality, good price.
Old 07-26-2002, 02:10 PM   #13
El_Flaco
Founding Member

That's something that I'm actually working on, things that mere mortals such as myself (a hungry college student/intern) might be able to afford.
Old 07-26-2002, 03:42 PM   #14
desertbilly
Founding Member

Default Mo Leatha

I'm normally a textile jacket/suit kind of guy because it, and I, are so practical, but I picked up a First Gear Scout leather jacket last spring in a closeout sale, and I just love it. I don't know why -- it's a lust thing too.
desertbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 04:45 PM   #15
MHR_Jim
Founding Member

Hey Mattg, Ditto on the Aerostich comment. However, I bought a TourMaster Cortech 1pc suit, which is very credible as a poor man's Roadcrafter. $320. Almost as easy to put on, good padding, very waterproof. I like it.
MHR_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 05:07 PM   #16
mattg
Founding Member

Thanks for the suggestion, the problem is about half the aerostich staff are regular customers of mine, very good ones I might add, and I like my head where it is.
Old 07-26-2002, 05:56 PM   #17
Z3Coupe
Founding Member

Default Didja notice?

I know I shoulda been staring at the breastsseses more, but did anyone else notice the bottle of beer sitting next to the 'puter? I want a job at the frat party that is MO!
Z3Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 06:04 PM   #18
Lowrez
Founding Member

Default Saw that

I started wondering if the photo was taken for the review or just during hour two of the bimonthly MO drunk-fest.
Lowrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 06:06 PM   #19
Lowrez
Founding Member

You'd look sillier wearing H-D gear on the Magna, but I see your point. I always wondered why the Ducati branded items cost more from Dainese than their own label. Seems there should be a smaller market and all that econ stuff.
Lowrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 06:25 PM   #20
hoochie
Founding Member

Default Re: Saw that

Bi-Monthly?! Hahahahaaaa! Thanks for the evening yuks Lowrez.
hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote