Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   2003 Yamaha Zuma Reader Feedback (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/1307-2003-yamaha-zuma-reader-feedback.html)

99R6 07-17-2002 05:55 PM

Re: I thought this was Motorcycle.com not

C'MON PEOPLE... WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME NAKED CHICKS AND A NEW HAYABUSA AND ZX-12R BATTLE IT OUT, PLEASE RESPOND!!

mattg 07-17-2002 05:56 PM

Re: 2003 Yamaha Zuma Reader Feedback

Anything involving scooters can be chalked up to whimsy. This can be a good thing, so long as it doesn't become the order of the day. Control, control, you must show control...

99R6 07-17-2002 06:00 PM

ANYWAYS MO, THE READ ON THE RACING SCHOOL WAS A GREAT READ.... MORE PEOPLE SHOULD CONSIDER ONE EVEN IF THEY NEVER RACE, JUST TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BETTER

99R6 07-17-2002 06:01 PM

HOWEVER, I DONT EVER WANT TO READ CRAP LIKE THIS AGAIN.... DEAL?

99R6 07-17-2002 06:02 PM

SO MO, WANNA BORROW MY BUSA AND JUST GET A NEW 12R AND DO A SHOOTOUT?

KPaulCook 07-17-2002 06:04 PM

I want to see NAKED CHICKS AND A NEW HAYABUSA AND ZX-12R BATTLE IT OUT,

KPaulCook 07-17-2002 06:13 PM

No scooters for this born in the USA kid.

I am sorry friend but if I only had $1500 to spend I would buy a used bike. Why? Because this is the USA home of freeways, interstates, expressways and getyourassoutofmyways. Scooters make sense in Europe. But if I want to go 15mph in the city I do it on my bicycle. Please no more scooters. The Silver Wing thing that all the magazines did was cool only from a technology stand point. This article is waste of good bytes.

sqidbait 07-17-2002 06:21 PM

I like the scooter reviews... it's always

interesting to be exposed to something

different.

However, I still would like to see a little

more depth to the reviews. Sure the gas

lasted a while, but what was the MPG?

50? 100?

Scooters are supposed to be cheap... so

what are the running costs? How long

do tires last? How often does it have

to be rebuilt? What's the average insurance

cost?

Does it make sense to buy a scooter for

commuting, or is a 5 year old CB750 a

better bet?

-- Michael

alanheng 07-17-2002 06:22 PM

WTF is wrong with you people!?

El_Flaco wrote a fine piece of prose about a segment of two-wheeled riding that could be genuinely fun if you have the right attitude.

Unfortunately a lot of you have terrible attitudes. If it doesn't have 150 hp and cramp your back you don't want to read about it. This is "Motorcycle Online", not "Sportbikes Only".

I, personally, enjoyed the piece. Although I'm not impressed about the Zuma it sounds like the Vino can be fun.

If you don't like scooters then you don't have to read about them. But please respect that there are riders who read MO and enjoy all facets of two-wheeled pleasure. I would like more content no matter what it covers. Go ahead and make a comment about the Zuma if you feel necessary, but please don't bash MO for putting out content that some readers actually enjoy and would like to see more of. It's disrespectful and selfish of you to expect the world to cater to your tastes only.

Why don't you go riding instead of wasting so many keystrokes whining about something that doesn't even interest you.

alanheng 07-17-2002 06:23 PM

Rant (con't)

I'm tired of being subtle.

KPaulCook, Sh_t The F_ck Up!

Granted, I don't have to read your posts just like you don't have to read scooter reviews, but since you insist on making your presence and opinion known in every thread, though being very unproductive about it, YOU NEED TO SHUT UP.

SHUP UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!. I hate you! SHUT UP.