Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 06-30-2002, 12:06 AM   #141
beryl
Founding Member

Default Re: To KPaulCook

The only reply that I have for you is that I'm happy with what I ride. I have a BMW R1200C Montana, and in _my_ world, it ain't about price / performance. It's about price / happiness. And I paid what I feel is a reasonable price for a whole lotta happiness.
beryl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2002, 12:14 AM   #142
beryl
Founding Member

Default Re: To KPaulCook

oops, musta posted this again somehow. didn't hit the ok! button again, don't know what I did...
beryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2002, 05:27 AM   #143
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: KPaulCook

Thanks for the second SlowBear, but banning was not in my thoughts. People do get warned and banned for what he does on many boards and forums, or their posts removed repeatedly. Usually, if a 3 year old doesn't have an audience, they stop their annoying little fits. I like this board because they don't remove any posts, but when one juvinile has to become the center of attention of every topic, I suggested a change. Thankfully, any fence sitters get to read his follow-up posts and if those don't convince them this guy is a loon, nothing will.
Old 06-30-2002, 08:29 AM   #144
Mooner
Founding Member

Default if in favor say "I"

I
Mooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2002, 08:50 AM   #145
DucButt
Founding Member

Default Re: Tell me with facts why you aren't a Chump not emotional babble

KPaul - Bottom line the whole chump business: You keep asking people to provide facts to support why they are not a chump. The point is, facts cannot support individual preference. I've said it before - you can't expect anyone to respect your opinion if you can't respect theirs. Opinions and preferences are not always based on fact - don't you understand that? If someone likes cruisers, SUVs, etc - why not accept that this is okay for them - and it's okay that they don't think like you?

Peace, bro
DucButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2002, 09:15 AM   #146
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Be fair girls

Add another name, just to be fair go back through your posts and see how many different names you have called me and you call me the flamer. I suspect if Lord Burns had called you guys chumps you would say hey we don't agree with em but no big deal. It just motorcycles you know.
[*]You still haven't presented your case. . This is best post you have made yet. Present your case and be done with it.

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2002, 09:32 AM   #147
caderider
Registered Member

Default Re: Cruisers are the SUVs of the motorcycle world

Old 06-30-2002, 04:54 PM   #148
Harry-VX800
Registered Member

Default Re: Suzuki Volusia 800 reader feedback

>> Something like the Volusia with a more traditional position would be tempting... this review</a> for a few pictures and a basic run-down.

Harry
Harry-VX800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2002, 04:56 PM   #149
Harry-VX800
Registered Member

Default Re: Suzuki Volusia 800 reader feedback

Hmm. Don't know what happened there. Anyway, sounds like you are describing the Suzuki VX800. Check out this webpage for a few pictures and a brief run-down.

http://www.motorbyte.com/mmm/pages/r.../vx8004_97.htm

Harry
Harry-VX800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 05:09 AM   #150
mr1100rt
Founding Member

Default Re: Cruisers are the SUVs of the motorcycle world

One attribute that you have to give credit to cruisers for is low seat hight. For riders who are not over 6 feet tall or built like The Rock, this can definitely be helpful. The ability to get a wide stance when at a stop can alow even a lightly muscled person to hold up a quite heavy motorcyle with confidence. Some of these sport bikes are a handful if you are not on the tall side.
mr1100rt is offline   Reply With Quote