Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 06-17-2002, 12:44 PM   #71
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: A quote from MO about EFI

Somehow I get the idea that KPaulKook doesn't even own a motorcycle. Probably he isn't old enough to drive yet. His constant stream of uninformed statements is a dead giveaway.

If yer listening Kook, you should understand that to only a small percentage of arrogant nuts is the term "Harley Rider" an insult. What is your true purpose in trying to create dissension amongst motorcyclists? With friends like you we don't need enemies.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-17-2002, 12:48 PM   #72
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: What Size Victory? 600? Openbike? Twin?

It appears that we've reached a state in motorcycle developement where which bike you own makes little difference. Rider competence, as always, is the most important factor. It would likely to be better to buy a 600 and spend the price difference on racing school. That is if really going fast is truly one's intention.
Old 06-17-2002, 12:52 PM   #73
motoCG
Founding Member

Please tell me what engineering school you went to? Oh, my mistake, you WENT to engineering school. I guess you didn't pass. In a real engineering school, we study AIR DENSITY. You should add that box to your "closed loop system" and reevaluate.

I have been racing karts for years, therefore I have actually tuned an engine. How about you? Do you just gas and go? I also have an aerospace engineering degree. Yes, I finished engineering school.

Considering all the trash talking you do, you might want to get your facts together before you spout off again.

If you must know, I ride a '99 ZX6R. I think I speak for the other ZX6R riders when I say you give ZX6R riders a bad name.
motoCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 01:19 PM   #74
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: You are no longer dealing with John Burns

Bow to my greatness
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 01:21 PM   #75
KPaulCook
Banned

LOL
Old 06-17-2002, 01:23 PM   #76
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

Default Re: Prove me wrong

Now Now Abe. Lets play nice. KPaul's trolls can be tempting, but lets try not to mud sling at his level. (sorry I couldn't help myself)
Old 06-17-2002, 01:32 PM   #77
jmeyn
Founding Member

Default Re: Rider differences...

You bet!
jmeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 01:32 PM   #78
KPaulCook
Banned

So you are a help desk guy? You think you can figure out why you I get a core dump when I type SausageKing into my C++ compiler or I get an class not found exception in my Java compiler when try to instantiate the object AbeForman.
Old 06-17-2002, 01:32 PM   #79
Poser
Founding Member

Default Re: If these bikes were women

The little Bandit can surprise people, too. I outran some people who should have thrashed me on a B6 a few years ago. The difference is that I was leaving a trail of sparks in every corner and they weren't. Ok, so I am an idiot.

I guess that makes the B6 the girl that doesn't necessarily have covergirl looks or an exotic accent, but is a whole lot of fun to be around, anyway.
Poser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 01:34 PM   #80
KPaulCook
Banned

Its OK Sean I learned alot from your posts the EFI thing on Superbikes was something I didn't know. Does that mean the Interceptors EFI is open loop? Seems like a waste of time if it was? you think. I just assumed that it was since car EFI systems are.