Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Breaking News! Buzglyd Power Abuse! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/9761-breaking-news-buzglyd-power-abuse.html)

mscuddy 10-10-2008 06:04 PM

Breaking News! Buzglyd Power Abuse!
 
Reuters AP: In a stunning set back to his campagne, a panel of ex-RD400 riding Democratic congressmen have found Buzglyd responsible for the hounding and eventual banning of fellow MOron KPaul Cook.

The Buzglyd presidential campagne manager, Longride, or "Longnazi" as he was otherwise known as by his detractors, had no comment, but said off the record that it wasn't over, as all the facts aren't in yet on the supposed wrongful banning of KPaul. Also known as K Paul Kook.

Stay tuned to this forum for breaking news on the alleged abuse of power, which could sink the Buzglyd ticket with undecided voters.

seruzawa 10-10-2008 06:18 PM

Well, you can always vote for General Zod. He always keeps his promises. There's no record of him ever breaking a campaign promise. That might have something to do with his policy of vaporizing members of the press on sight. But still there's no record of broken promises.

Receive eternal bounty. Vote Zod/Non. And get your friends to also. The entire Dallas Cowboys team, that apparently resides in Nevada, is voting Zod/Non. Don't miss out on this golden opportunity.

If your vote is mine may you avoid the mines. The hydrogen mines on Eris that is.

Buzglyd 10-11-2008 07:49 AM

I totally reject that. He was just a guy who lived in my neighborhood.

He pretended to ride motorcycles while I really rode them.

sarnali2 10-11-2008 11:55 AM

Interviews with former neighbors of Buzglyd and KpaulCook revel some stunning information..."a far back as fourth grade they were best friends" says one source...."you couldn't separate them, they went like everywhere together" says another....what could have happened to drive such a wedge between these two "brothers from a different mother"....Tune in @ 11:00 for the shocking details and video !!

Kenneth_Moore 10-11-2008 01:57 PM

Have you seen the "Buzglyd Girl: videos yet? Here's something to hold you over till they're posted:

Obama Girl

longride 10-11-2008 06:36 PM

I say the allegations of abuse are a political scam to keep my man Buzglyd off the ticket. We will by suing the Supreme Court for our rights as soon as possible. We are also investigating the copyright violation of the monkier 'Longnazi' as that was copyrighted by our staff two years ago and cannot be used with out our express permission. Stay tuned for further information.

Buzglyd 10-11-2008 09:00 PM

Here's a copy of a letter I signed in 2006 warning about the blowup of the mortgage industry and the danger of the gov't standing behind these crazy loans. Funny, out of the 20 signatures on this letter, none of them were Democrats.

Power Line: A Prophet Who'd Rather Not Mention It

seruzawa 10-11-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 195709)
Here's a copy of a letter I signed in 2006 warning about the blowup of the mortgage industry and the danger of the gov't standing behind these crazy loans. Funny, out of the 20 signatures on this letter, none of them were Democrats.

Power Line: A Prophet Who'd Rather Not Mention It

Doesn't matter. You can't break through the Rats' religious conviction of the infallibility of the Messiah. Never mind that he refused to do anything about Freddie and Fammie when he had the chance. All that stuff about him was planted by the devil!

Buzglyd 10-12-2008 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 195710)
Doesn't matter. You can't break through the Rats' religious conviction of the infallibility of the Messiah. Never mind that he refused to do anything about Freddie and Fammie when he had the chance. All that stuff about him was planted by the devil!

If you dare speak ill of the Messiah, you will be punished severely.

The Coming Obama Thugocracy by Michael Barone on National Review Online

seruzawa 10-12-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 195713)
If you dare speak ill of the Messiah, you will be punished severely.

The Coming Obama Thugocracy by Michael Barone on National Review Online

Who gives a crap about that? It's freaking snowing outside! Think it's time to put the lowers on the Goldwing finally? Maybe I should buy an electric vest.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:50 AM.