Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Lethal injection, please. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/9057-lethal-injection-please.html)

seruzawa 07-31-2008 06:37 PM

Lethal injection, please.

Prosecutor: Bellwood man ran over and killed biker to avoid accident report -- chicagotribune.com

Can't think of a reason why not. Anyone who would kill someone to avoid a car accident report is too dangerous to allow to ever get loose.

sfcdjevans 07-31-2008 06:46 PM

14 years? What does that translate to? Perhaps it was really a hate crime, those are different right?

Hangin's good too. Lethal injection my ....

newagetwotone 07-31-2008 08:20 PM

Asshat. 14 years and he's eligible for parole in what 7? Great, so in 7 years he gets away with murder. They put him in jail I hope he gets beaten and raped to death in a **** hole cell.

The_AirHawk 07-31-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfcdjevans (Post 190380)
14 years? What does that translate to? Perhaps it was really a hate crime, those are different right?

Hangin's good too. Lethal injection my ....

I detest pullin' the "race card" here - but it can't meet the "technical" aspects of a Hate Crime - the perp is a member of a "protected group".

Unless you're talkin' about the Victim attempting to get the perp to "own up" to what he'd done - then the harrassment of the perp might be construed as a "Hate Crime" - but only if he wasn't "protected".

Perhaps we should dig up MacNaught and send him to the chair for deigning to get in Griffin's way?

longride 07-31-2008 08:47 PM

I lived in Bellwood for quite a few years. I only live about 4 miles from there presently. All I can say is if you lived there then you can understand why this happened. I sent Buz a couple other news reports from there. Nutty place.

BrowningBAR 07-31-2008 09:28 PM

My only surprise is that this didn't take place in Florida.

newagetwotone 08-01-2008 06:11 AM

So why can't there be a hate crime against a straight middle class white male?

Women: Protected
Black, asian, latino, native american, middle eastern: Protected
Gays: Protected

What the hell? So when the b!tch that lived across the street attacked my fiance yelling at her as "The Cracker *****" its not a hate crime? WTF? So if some asian lesbian attacks me because I'm talking about getting married and she cant and *****es about how people like me at the problem, its not a hate crime?

Bullshiet.

sarnali2 08-01-2008 07:44 AM

Silly Rabbits, only white straight males are racist. Everyone else is merely expressing their diversity. Since I'm all for diversity and everyone else here is for lethal injection, I vote for a short drop and a sudden stop. We will of course use a rope manufactured and sold by a minority business owner after a compettitive process in which said minority business owner's bid is weighted to reflect his/her/it's minority status.

It's only fair...

seruzawa 08-01-2008 08:26 AM

On the other hand the biker was a complete idiot to chase some fool in an SUV around. By no means does this justify the POS's actions, but common sense dictates that you not engage in a pi$$ing match with a lunatic in a car.

sarnali2 08-01-2008 08:32 AM

Yes, he already had the guys license plate , shoulda' just called the cops and let them deal with it, that's their job