Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #31
pplassm
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
If Obama wins, we can finally: KILL WHITEY!!!!!
I always think back to that Eddie Murphy skit where he did the "Kill all the White People" song in the VFW. Classic.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #32
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
I always think back to that Eddie Murphy skit where he did the "Kill all the White People" song in the VFW. Classic.
I fondly remember my days with the Black Panthers in Philly. Shooting pigs from the rooftops, burning out the white store owners in the 'hood, organizing the youngsters into the Midget Militia. Good times, gooood times.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:10 PM   #33
seruzawa
The Toad

Smile Very funny.

Quote:
I fondly remember my days with the Black Panthers in Philly. Shooting pigs from the rooftops, burning out the white store owners in the 'hood, organizing the youngsters into the Midget Militia. Good times, gooood times.
However I do remember living in the LA area during the 1964 Watts riots. One of my Dad's friends was a utility worker and his crew got shot at while trying to cut power to a building on fire. My Dad kept the .45 Auto, the M-1 Carbine and the .30-06 loaded by the door. That "shoot whitey" thing might not have worked out so well in my neighborhood.

Wouldn't work so well in Utah today either. You might want to rethink your strategy. Find a more positive way to change the paradigm of your life for the better. Empower yourself and embrace the change! And avoid foods that are too fatty or salty.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:25 PM   #34
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You might want to rethink your strategy. Find a more positive way to change the paradigm of your life for the better. Empower yourself and embrace the change! And avoid foods that are too fatty or salty.
So, what you're saying here is, open my arms to Whitey. Welcome him into my home. Learn about his hopes, dreams, ambitions, and perhaps, even his fears. Understand him as a person, not a stereotype. And, when I've really made that person to person connection, shoot him. Cool, I'm down with that.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:46 PM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Close, very close.

Quote:
So, what you're saying here is, open my arms to Whitey. Welcome him into my home. Learn about his hopes, dreams, ambitions, and perhaps, even his fears. Understand him as a person, not a stereotype. And, when I've really made that person to person connection, shoot him. Cool, I'm down with that.
Don't forget to factor in key elements of history. Pearl Harbor for example. Sioux Indian wars. British colonization of Indiah.

After intensive study act as follows: Turn the gun around 180 degrees. Save Whitey time and money.