Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 06-11-2007, 03:03 PM   #111
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Why not here?

2600 sq ft. house, 4 bedrooms, hot tub, central air, new furniture in every room, 2 HD sets, 4 ipods, 3 computers, 3 cars, 1 daughter going to private university, 1 daughter with braces, wife with Nostrums card who doesn't work, 3 dogs (2 have to get their hair cuts ever month), 1 cat , home owners fee...for security to keep folks like you out of our neighborhood..Alarm system for the house, in case you get through them.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #112
tomk2
Founding Member

Default Re: Why no track?

Why no track?

A world class $200 million dollar Grand Prix / MotoGP track (like the ones in China, Qatar and Turkey) would NEVER generate enough revenue to pay back investors.

On the other hand NASCAR has seen a bunch of new and tracks in recent years, there's a new facility being developed in California right now. It is happening because the people throwing their money into the projects anticipate making a return on their investment.

Holy cow... could it be the free market in action?

P.S. $200 million is a LOT of money. It would pay for almost 5 hours of the Iraq War that the Conservatives lied America into.
tomk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #113
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I guess you didn't watch the Demo debate tk.

Hilary said the UN and the Clinton admin believed Saddam had WMD. She said W mismanaged the war.

So I guess it's not a lie any more.

Be careful. Koolaid has a lot of sugar in it.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #114
pudlepirate
Registered Member

Default no ethos

I have no problem buying american, I don't even mind paying a little more, but what I won't do is buy an inferior product for more money. Yes I drive jap cars and a brit bike, I also serve in the military, If the big three want my hard earned cash they had beter come up with a car that lasts, performs, and holds at least a little value! If I liked cruisers I would probably get a harley, If the dealers were not scalping quite so freekin bad!
pudlepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #115
ksquid
Banned

Default A Peace Maker

Never said Carter was a great president just that he was a great statesman peace maker... He was an honest and devoted Christian. Also since the Camp David accords Egypt and Israel haven't fired a shot at each other. That's something..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:26 PM   #116
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Well, she did vote for it.

However, she too knew that there were two sets of evidence.

She also knew that Al Qaeda had nothing to do with Saddam, as did everyone on the hill. Of course, they all scramble around and say that they were fooled by wiley President Bush, who as we all know is a crafty, wise, and sneaky man able to pull one over on just about anyone with his acute poker face.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #117
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

And that concludes Squids foray into normalcy. Lasted just about 5 days. Someone get him some beer and a bottle of Jack.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #118
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: So

All of our presidents defended dictators. Every single one of them. Reagan was a shining example of that.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Old 06-11-2007, 05:49 PM   #119
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

Yeah look what he did for the post count.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #120
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: Spread cheeks, remove head...

Carter did make an historic decision which has been upheld by all presidents since then called 'the Carter doctrine' which was basically that nobody will be allowed to control the Persian Gulf but us. He failed terribly in the Iran hostage crisis of course and was unable to pull our economy out of its stagflation, although he is overly unfairly blamed for the terrible economy much like Clinton is often needlessly praised for the 90's surge and boom.