Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 06-04-2007, 04:44 PM   #11
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: Fuel Cell Motorcycle

[b]:^)
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2007, 04:55 PM   #12
ksquid
Banned

You guys are so funny and more so after I broke into the bar in my room.. Thanks for carrying on with the posts Browning Bar.. I love how folks are criticizing you for getting stories. I really em a prick god...when I read the stuff I wrote yesterday after a couple of shots. think I'll have another little bottle of something something..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #13
ksquid
Banned

P.S. my wife doesn't let me drink at home.. It "reacts badly" with my meds.. I think it makes me a nice guy...
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #14
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Fuel Cell Bicycle

But for those who live in crowded urban areas with speed limits under 50 mph this is not a bad idea as long as they solve the hydrogen generation/transportation/storage issues.

My wife commutes only a few miles on city streets and she'd love something like this. (I'd get to wring it out if I got one for her so cool it.)
Old 06-04-2007, 05:18 PM   #15
Gritboy
Founding Member

Seems more appropriate for the urban scooter market first once the fuel accessibility is figured out.
Gritboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #16
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Buy one of my motorized bicycles then. 150 mpg & 40 mph. 80 cee cees of pure terror.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:56 PM   #17
TheFox
Founding Member

Default Whatever

Saw a Sinclair station selling bio-diesel yesterday in Utah. That's as close as this will come to fruition: 1 gas station in the middle of nowhere. There are 4 E85 stations in Chicagoland, and I'd like to point out that flex fuel engines are a no cose option from GM, so you tell me why they're not selling?

Provo-Steamboat Springs today on US 40? Yeah, it sucked. 1st off: barely any twisties. 2nd: Ticket for 85 in a 65, and I was literally 40 miles from any town. Got nicked cresting a hill...there were 7 cops over the next 12 miles. There is absolutely no reason that road should be a 65 limit....and I thought I was taking it easy at 85. Grumble.

I was fine with getting the ticket -- I was speeding, I suppose I deserve it -- but as the day has gone on it has gnawed at me more and more. I don't think he got me with the gun; were were only 20 feet apart and I wasn't going real fast. I was even sitting up straight and looking around. The more I think about it the more I think it was made up.

Anyways, today was a waste of squaring off the tire. I am very, very disappointed with this road. Turns were all way too shallow to be enjoyed at less that 100-120, and I wasn't about to go that fast out here.

--The Fox

The best bike to take a trip on is the one you have.
TheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:29 PM   #18
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Re: Provoians

...do you still have to buy booze from a windowless bunker/block house run by unsmiling sinners in Provo, and sign a log book?

Almost as bad as Lava Hot Springs (where the vibrating beds don't vibrate).

Ah, Utah. Land of enchantment...

Old 06-04-2007, 07:09 PM   #19
schizuki
Founding Member

"You also have to find safe ways to store and transport large amounts of very explosive hyrogen gas."

Tow it behind you in some sort of extra-large balloon? I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:10 PM   #20
schizuki
Founding Member

When ya gonna post pics of these? Are they all 1910-looking and shyt? Cuz that'd be cool.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote