Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 04-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #31
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: kwrong

And I'm still batting 1000!

I knew the idiot couldn't resist showing everyone once again how much he doesn't know.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2007, 06:17 PM   #32
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: Mr Programmer/Analyst

I'm personally doing driver work right now but I'll be hands off again soon enough. I'm glad you like it there at Boring because you're probably stuck there, unless you want to go work for Honeywell. Go take a long walk off a short array genius.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #33
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Shouldn't you be out buying douche right now?

Just cause you hack some code doesn't make you an engineer.

ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #34
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: No control alt delete in engineering or at Boeing coder.

Keep stroking yourself, you know nothing about what I do.

So you left Boeing for a 'few' years and worked for 4 phone companies? Strange choices. I don't believe a word of your nonsense. Glad to hear that Boring has newer technology than Qwest and AT&T, they're real models of innovation.

You are correct, I do not have an ABET degree in engineering, nor do I want one, I'm completely uninterested in real-time embedded systems work. I'd kill myself if I had to work at Boring.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:38 PM   #35
TheFox
Founding Member

Default Doubtful.

Fictional miles don't convert to actual miles. It's Easter Sunday. Everyone is home with their families, and avoiding them on the intarwebs instead of on the bike. Duh.

Don't you need a motorcycle to ride one? How do you do it?

--The Fox

The best bike to take a trip on is the one you have.
TheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:38 PM   #36
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Mr Programmer/Analyst

You view of Boeing is so narrow. You ignored the Defense and Space areas, even Commercial has some cool jobs in real-time simulation. Connexion was fun and fast paced.. I never had a problem getting a job After Connexion failed I put my resume out on Monster I got called every hour (not every day but every hour). Technical Software Development Managers with education in hardware and software are hard to find.

I can think of worse places to get stuck. I get paid for overtime, profit-sharing, matching 401, pension and excellent health insurance. I get to work at the #1 aerospace company, travel, attend conferences yep it's hell working with all of us losers.. I wish I could work for lazy monopoly like Microsoft..
Old 04-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #37
TheFox
Founding Member

Default Re: interesting

Judging from the above posts, I think you made the right decision. In my next life, I'm going to invent something that will let Europeans kill each other faster, like my man Hiram.

--Foxy

The best bike to take a trip on is the one you have.
TheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #38
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: No control alt delete in engineering or at Boeing coder.

Motorola is phone company? You micromonopoly (Microsoft) guys are so myoptic. I also worked for a SW start up and Standard and Poors. Sounds like you need to get out more.. Microsoft is a lazy monopoly. Yep too bad I work for the number one aerospace company in the world.. which competes every day. Back to your dog house kcoder (put your tail between your legs). Too bad the Bush admin stopped the antitrust suits against you guys..
Old 04-08-2007, 06:45 PM   #39
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Re: kwrong

...and that's a misquote.

It actually goes, "I have not yet begun to fight!" and was said by John Paul Jones in reply to Brittish demands for his surrender, while his own flagship was burning and sinking. Three hours later, the Brittish "Serapis" surrendered to Jones.

Jones was a hero (or a pirate, depending on your point of view) and a man of intense daring and honour.

You...do paperwork. Poorly.

Old 04-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #40
ksquid
Banned

Default Just us real bikers

Yep I noticed there weren't any cruiser guys out there. Just us Sportbike guys, BMWs and Gold wings