Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 02-23-2007, 08:43 AM   #11
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: Things that make you go... WHAT???

I always dig the excuse of; "I was cleaning my gun and I accidentally shot my wife in the head. Twice."
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2007, 09:03 AM   #12
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

I've never heard about a "KKK" connection for him and would be surprised if that turned out to be true.

He is a visionary though. He NAILED Iraq on the eve of War. His words Still ring truer then almost anything else uttered these days by the mainstream media, when they can drag themselves away from important pop-culture BS that is.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:11 AM   #13
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

I'd say inattentiveness would constitute reckless disregard when the inattentiveness resulted in two deaths. it seems the State agreed. However it appears W.Va. has the same problem we do on the West coast with the 9th district court of appeals in 'Frisco. Any case from Washington, Oregon and California that goes up for review goes to them and they have to be the most ultra left wing liberal "criminal as victim of society" anti death penalty favoring retards going. They've overturned more legitimate convictions and cost our state more money in having to refile charges then god knows who.

They're the assholes who decided we couldn't hang Micheal Rupe because he stuffed himself so fat at the tax payers cost that hanging him would pop his head off. Since hanging was the default option if the criminal didn't choose lethel injection, and the state couldn't force a person to chose his ticket to hell the state wound up supporting the fat ****sucker untill he died.

It's enough to make a dog puke.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:29 AM   #14
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

It's true.

He's an old bastard so I think his KKK conection was in the 40's.

Hey, did you hear; Anna Nicole Smith died!

Old 02-23-2007, 09:43 AM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I never did figure out how to clean a gun with bullets in it. I'll have to take a lesson on that one.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:46 AM   #16
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

It's a bloodbath on our highways, who's gonna notice a few "extras"?

If you're operating a vehicle on a highway it is common knowledge that extended inattention will likely cause death and/or serious injury, for yourself or others. How a distraction resulting in an accident isn't considered assault with a deadly weapon is beyond me. You want to not pay attention? Do so on the couch!

In a certain way I look at it like gunplay with guns known to be loaded and here me, on a bike, not even having a knife...

It is clear to me that my life, as a Motorcyclist, is not highly valued in our culture. With that knowledge I reserve the Right to self-defense in taking actions I consider appropriate at the moment. Florida has some funny new laws that help level the playing field.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:50 AM   #17
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Like OMG! Britneys new haircut!
Old 02-23-2007, 10:04 AM   #18
pplassm
Founding Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
Old 02-23-2007, 10:11 AM   #19
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

"with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

-Senator Robert Byrd 1945

Jesus. It is amazing that you can get elected with a quote like that hanging around.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:16 AM   #20
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Other interesting factoids

Believe it or not it was the Demos who fought to retain slavery, denied blacks voting rights for a century and fought tooth and nail to defeat the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I actually meet people who think it was the Pubbies who held blacks down all that time. That's the first clue that someone is a complete idiot.

The Demos just changed chains for checks, but the intent is the same. An enslaved class of guaranteed voters.