Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 01-27-2007, 11:07 AM   #11
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Jesse James to Pay Fine for Violating Air Quality Law

You don't get it? BrowningBAR isn't a liberal. Therefore he is a dittohead...i.e. listens to Ruch Limbaugh every day and takes his orders from the Vast Right Wing Conspriacy

It's the usual liberal projection where they accuse others of their own crimes.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2007, 11:36 AM   #12
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

You mean to say most people buy those things just for ego gratification?
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 12:39 PM   #13
gbrummett
Founding Member

Default I think he can afford it.

I think he can afford it.

Don't feel too bad for him.
gbrummett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #14
saddlebag
Registered Member

Liberals parrot Limbaugh? What color is the sky in your world?
saddlebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #15
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Perhaps you should read seruzawa's comment again? What colour is the sky in your world?
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:31 PM   #16
Gabe
Registered Member

Default Turd-Burning Industry Threatens to Leave City

-Centerville (AP)

Jay Cacafrito gives the burning mixture in the drum a final, pensive stir with his worn 2-by-4 and gives it an appreciative sniff. He looks up at the thick brown plume rising up into the clear blue sky and says, "someday they'll wake up and we'll all be gone. And that's when they'll miss us."

Once a mecca for the feces-burning industry, Centerville now only has a handful of players in this once-vibrant and malodorous field. State, Federal and local regulations make it harder than ever to burn feces near populated areas, and businessmen like Cacafrito -- a 5th-generation turd-burner -- have left the area or turned to other enterprises like urine recycling or writing press releases for motorcycle manufacturers.

"The bottom line is, there's no reason to burn feces and it severely impacts air quality," said Nicole Hugenkis, regional director for the Centerville Air Quality Management Board. "There's a 6000% higher incidence of diseases like pink-eye, cholera and beriberi in a five-mile radius of turd-burning plants compared to the areas with no turd-burners nearby."

Since 1989, when regulations first started to be taken seriously by law-enforcement officials, 234 out of 237 turd-burning plants have shut down or moved the 30 miles to Bakersburg, where lax "free market" regulations allow any business to operate completely unregulated. Many citizens report being able to smell again and have even ventured to the outdoor cafes that have sprung up in the last decade. "It's nice to live somewhere that doesn't smell like $hit" said Diane Poup-Dupon, a 42-year-old mother of six .

"It's the end of a way of life for our family" said Cacafrito, adding a fresh load of turds to his burn-barrel and adding diesel fuel. "A lot of good turd-burners have left Centerville, never to return. What am I gonna do for the rest of my life? What am I gonna pass on to my children?"

He then licked some greasy soot from his lips and said, "we got a right to burn us some turds. And that's what I'm gonna do 'till there ain't no more turds."

Just a guy in the ether...
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #17
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Turd-Burning Industry Threatens to Leave City

ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:27 PM   #18
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Grey, this liberal is from Seattle. Always Grey. At least its consistent.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:28 PM   #19
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: Turd-Burning Industry Threatens to Leave City

Thanks for that man, that's really something.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:18 PM   #20
ksquid
Banned

Default Help is on the way: the times are a changin..

Blue skies for the next week dude.. and the blue wave that started in November continues to spread across the country... Rush has started to lose stations and Fox ratings are down.. Protests today across the country. Bush approval ratings down lower than Nixon.. More bankruptcies than college graduates.. But blue is my favorite color and better times are ahead.. [*]Neocons are out and moderates are in..[*]Boomers are out Y and Xs are in..[*]Borrow and Spend is out Pay as you go is in.[*]SUVs are out Hybrids are in[*]Oil is out and biodiesel is in[*]Born agains are out and tolerance is in[*]War is out and peace is in
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote