Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 01-25-2007, 01:30 PM   #81
ksquid
Banned

Default KPaul conspiracy time of year again

Every few months these guys, GPTB, think there is a kpaul conspiracy. Usually they think I am someone that agrees with me a lot. Or like you someone that posts a lot and disagrees. Usually seruzawa and longride are the first to jump to a conspiracy as the answer. The latest conspiracy is by Browning Bar that I work for MO in SoCal.. I think it is on the Buell thread. He thinks I am the work of an MO staffer inspired by some radio talk show host that poses as his own caller. And the GPTB calls me delusional.. Maybe I am but it takes one to know one
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2007, 01:32 PM   #82
ksquid
Banned

Default BrowingBar is kpaul

That was posted when we were kicked off of MO.. oops I mean when you were kicked off.,..no I mean when I was...coincidence I think not
Old 01-25-2007, 01:37 PM   #83
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: KPaul conspiracy time of year again

I agree with me completely.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:42 PM   #84
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Here it is....

This was from the "Stay on the Gas" thread:

KPuke wrote: "I know you live back east but the everything is on a much larger scale out here in the west.. more curves more roads, fewer people, taller mountains, more snow, etc... I suspect I make more money than longride judging by his house...I am 8 years younger than longride too."

Two problems here. One, my house has only been seen by 2 people affiliated with MO. My house is not on the internet and there is no way he could know what it looks like. Second, he has no idea how old I am, unless he knew me. I have never said how old I was on this site. Added up, it means KSquid is a fraud. He is not who he claims to be. You will never see a picture of him or his bike, and I believe he is affiliated with MO in some way. The entity that is KSquid is a liar and a fake, pure and simple.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:43 PM   #85
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: kbashing

So I am the evil Spok .. OK I can do that ...
Old 01-25-2007, 01:47 PM   #86
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Here it is....

My God, that's diabolical! So was the original kpaul real, and the scam started with "sportbikepilot"? Was the original kpaul not only kicked off of MO, but killed to silence him? Am I part of the plan? Do I exist?

Layers upon layers...

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:48 PM   #87
ksquid
Banned

Default You only wish...but kpaul is real and he is going to beat you.

"He is not who he claims to be. You will never see a picture of him or his bike, and I believe he is affiliated with MO in some way. The entity that is KSquid is a liar and a fake, pure and simple."

Not a chance.you are going to get out of this race, longride.... All the crap you have given me over the years..All of those times you have called me a liar.. I'll be there... if MO can get some time on Willow ....

kpaul is real and he is going to beat you in the MO race of the decade..

Old 01-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #88
ewok1
Founding Member

Default The sure knowledge of the uninformed

I think if you bought the bike you should break it in the way you want to break it in. Or what you have time to do. I think it is important to vary the revs, but that's just something i heard from someone i trust.

I have gridded up and raced a bike with 268 miles or so. and i have broken in bikes according to the manual. i have had some fairly stock engines let go before i thought they should, but them's the breaks. you pays yur money, you takes yur chances.

if you do your own oil changes does that void the warranty? i almost always use the crush washer more than once. that might be wrong. one thing i know for sure though, this is all the lawyers fault.

the key i think is to convince yourself that you must have the latest and greatest and best bike available. especially if its a new color. then all of this becomes moot.

no one has ever asked me how i broke a bike in when i sold it. i think that's weird. i conclude from this scientific wild ass anecdotal experience that it is not very important to most buyers what i did to the bike as long as it works good and looks good.

Disclaimer:

I do not belong to the Society of American Engineers, nor have i played one on tv. I have deposed a few. fish in a barrel.

I am completely unqualified to have an opinion on this topic and as such i advise you to ignore this post in its entirety.

shouldn't be hard.

ewok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #89
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: KPaul conspiracy time of year again

me too
Old 01-25-2007, 01:51 PM   #90
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: kbashing

Wrong ep. Wait, do you have a goatee?

BTW, I can't apologize enough for the unfortunate re-integration incident. I have no idea how that Vietnamese pot-bellied pig got into the chamber or why I was unaffected. My bad.