Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 01-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #11
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: My BrotherÂ’s Traub

In my opinion you are being to harsh and are also making some false assumptions. iYour false assumptions beging with "the stock market crashed in 1929 (but probably wouldn't have it we lost WW1, those conditions would not have existed that caused the damned thing)" WW1 was not WW2 in that the Germans of WW1 didn't have the abilty nor the allies as in WW2 to conquer the North American Continent. Thus the WW1 would have been localized to the European continent...being a World War in the since of the Western World...[b][i] I admire the authors courage and creativity and would encourage him to keep writing. Creative writing is tough..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #12
VonCrumb
Founding Member

Hey, I really like `My Brother's Traub.' I was wondering about the details, like Black Jack Pershing (too bad some folks can't take a joke), etc, until I came to me like a bolt from the blue (sorry). Great story, nice twist. When does the movie come out?
VonCrumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:09 AM   #13
macmanjim
Founding Member

I will sleep much better knowing that...I don't know about much higher test scores, if at all. I agree with the high tech companies though. you guys do have great weather too. Still, having grown up in the Big Apple has it's advantages...

2009 R1200RT

My Motorrad
macmanjim is offline   Reply With Quote