Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 12-29-2006, 05:29 AM   #151
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re:

Longride, the grumpy republican version of ksquid.

Keep at it man, keep at it.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2006, 05:38 AM   #152
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: Clean Air Plus More Fuel: Pond S***** to the Rescue!

Since I don't believe that this war is an effective means of securing either oil or security from terrorists for this country, I shouldn't put gas in my car? Why should I leave this country because I voted for a losing candidate? Classic whining without action? Did you leave the country when your evil democrats were elected majority in congress? What exactly are you mumbling about anyway? You sure seem angry about something, but you're so incoherent it's not clear what it is.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Old 12-29-2006, 05:44 AM   #153
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: The GMP, kpaul, does it again..

I don't think that saying we should invest in research for alternative fuel sources is in any way an advocacy for anyone to purchase any of said fuel. Biodiesel is not a reasonable source of fuel for most folks. There are only a few places you can buy it. However, that doesn't mean that it won't someday become more mainstream. Descarte before the horse.

Old 12-29-2006, 05:45 AM   #154
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: The GMP, kpaul, does it again..

Sure is for you.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:47 AM   #155
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: E85 is more CAFE BS

You can burn biodiesel in those ya know.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:47 AM   #156
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Clean Air Plus More Fuel: Pond S***** to the Rescue!

Hey stupid. Learn how to read and comprehend and maybe you would understand what I said. If you don't want war for oil then quit using oil. Hard to understand? Maybe for you. You Democrat ****heads were all leaving the country when Bush was elected weren't you? Didn't you leave yet? I don't have to leave. I never said I would. Do you remember the crying about Bush being elected and everyone leaving? I do. That's what I'm mumbling about moron. Crybaby Democrats like you that have all the answers as long as you never have to do anything. I may seem angry but you seem a little dense. I think you being dense makes me angry. Am I still incoherent now? I can clarify it further if you want me to.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:48 AM   #157
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Default Re: E85 is more CAFE BS

Or Yale or Texas.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:49 AM   #158
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re:

Kreb_Cycle, the dullard democrat that can't comprehend. I'd tell you to keep at it, but I'm not sure you can understand what I just said.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:26 AM   #159
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re:

Well, so do I. I've a friend with a '99 VFR with a Black Widow undertail exhaust...... Man, that thing sounds like Sex.

You're right - I'm sorry that Bush has made mistakes, and is now bemoaning the loss of Three Brazillion Soldiers...........

And my ponytail isn't grey yet - but it's thinning on top. Does that count?

Also, I'm a Ferret, not just simply a member of the Weasel Family.

[b];^D
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:32 AM   #160
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: Uncle Sam wants longride.

That's right - the branch that does the majority of the fighting when the U.S. Goes To War.

Oh, and in the interest of Full Disclosure - I've never served. Remember? I'm a H.S. Dropout - they wouldn't take me.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote