Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Minneapolis Tries Charging for Faster Road Lanes (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/4137-minneapolis-tries-charging-for-faster-road-lanes.html)

schizuki 12-13-2006 06:43 PM

Re: Minneapolis Tries Charging for Faster Road Lanes

Can side-splitting laughter be fatal?

schizuki 12-13-2006 06:45 PM

"The plan was she was going to go to work when the kids were old enough.. Now she is talking a B.S. and law school... "

Man, it must be frustrating to live with someone who makes plans and doesn't follow through on them.

Gluge 12-13-2006 06:53 PM

Re: You are a Genius at disingenuousess!

One thing that bothers me - they didn't make a new lane. They changed the carpool lane into a pay lane. Where is this extra money going? it didn't go to paying for the lane that was tax payers.

Another thing - the poor. This is taking a publicly funded part of the road (one lane) and making it not useable to the poor.

All they've done is made less traffic for those that have the money and even more traffic for those that don't and this is on a public road... something that I would have hoped wouldn't discriminate against the poor.

ksquid 12-13-2006 06:55 PM

Hey I'll be there this summer..

ksquid 12-13-2006 07:00 PM

longride=roadrace Next Buzglyd=braking contest schizuki=? Enter the Kpaul

Don't tell me that you also want a piece of me too? . I propose after I beat longride we have a braking competition between Buz and me. Buz uses is Geezer glide and I use my Ninja. Seruzaweasel will probably want a piece of that action. Sounds like you have something to prove? What do you have in mind.. Hey this could be just like a Bruce Lee movie where our hero kpaul takes on various MO "champions" we could call it Enter the KTiger for my bike or Enter the Kpaul or Enter the GMP.

ksquid 12-13-2006 07:02 PM

Re: You are a Genius at disingenuousess!

Who paid for the interstate system?

schizuki 12-13-2006 07:04 PM

Re: longride=roadrace Next Buzglyd=braking contest schizuki=? Enter the Kpaul

Whose bike are you going to borrow?

ksquid 12-13-2006 07:05 PM

Yep that is what I thought.. I worry about clogging up the HOV lanes here (Seattle) when they do it here. On 405 sometimes the HOV lane slows down to stop and go.. It's a mess out here.

ksquid 12-13-2006 07:15 PM

Gonna use my ninja for the whole thing.. Ok smart ass choose your poison. How about a MSF riding Test? Put your riding where your mouth is. It'll be fun kicking your tail just kidding...

schizuki 12-13-2006 07:18 PM

Don't get ****y, I aced the Twig Avoidance section.