Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Minneapolis Tries Charging for Faster Road Lanes (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/4137-minneapolis-tries-charging-for-faster-road-lanes.html)

ksquid 12-13-2006 05:43 PM

Re: Minneapolis Tries Charging for Faster Road Lanes

No it is from a motorcycle web site I think..Maybe it is stock but I didn't get from Kawasaki.. i.e I have had it for awhile. I am supposed to get a digital camera for Christmas..

Fenton 12-13-2006 05:46 PM

Oh for doG sakes, you ordered a $70 dollar part and caught heat from home. Big house, Lexus, private school....etc

I ordered a $150 dollar screen for my daytona today because zero-gravity and the like don't make one for an '04. Oh, and a $52 CS sprocket because AFAM doesn't use the OEM isolation bushing and they are a bit loud.

No wonder your battery went dead, you aren't allowed to purchase tires for your bike.

Anyway, the pic, what camera do you use?

Fenton 12-13-2006 05:48 PM

Colorado? Build an airport 26 miles away from downtown and give the contracts to the union for the highways and transportation. I could get elected under those circumstances.

ksquid 12-13-2006 05:55 PM

Sounds like you have it made..Yep I am starting to get frustrated.. My wife has 4 A.S. (two-year degress). that I paid for... Hell she have more credits than I have with my two working on 3 real degrees. The plan was she was going to go to work when the kids were old enough.. Now she is talking a B.S. and law school... So right now I need a new battery. I got a new front tire only cause the guys who repaired my bike told my wife I needed one. These guys ride are next door from the Kawasaki shop.. The guy who ride say that is maybe why I crashed. The bike did go let loose quick.. but I was going to fast really. i.e. no room for error..

ksquid 12-13-2006 05:58 PM

Ok I didn't hear that... I moved away before it was built.. So is that why they named the road after Fredrico Pena former democrat mayor of Denver. I was just happy they built it cause Stapleton was always getting shutdown to one runway during the winter storms.

Fenton 12-13-2006 06:00 PM

Damn it, I really wanted you to take credit for that photo before I let you know it was taken by Kenton Crowley for a '01 Motorcycle Daily review by Dirck Edge.

I tried to paint you in a corner and you came clean. +2 points, you are now at -12905.

Fenton 12-13-2006 06:04 PM

Would you revamp an o.k. airport on the outskirts of town or build a brand new one 26 miles away from the old one and let every contractor build the city out to the new one?

Eggzactly.

ksquid 12-13-2006 06:40 PM

Hey you are right.. I just went and looked at the site.. Darn it I am probably violating his copyright.... I better take it off. And get permission.. Thanks dude... Is it ok to use a stock one?

schizuki 12-13-2006 06:40 PM

Re: You are a Genius at disingenuousess!

"I think there is a role for government in creating infrastructure for commerce. "

Go back to the founding of this country, and you'll find that's one of the very few things the federal government was supposed to be responsible for. Roads, treaties, and wars. Everything else is supposed to be the responsibility of the states. So, yeah, I guess you could say they have a "role."

ksquid 12-13-2006 06:42 PM

Good catch You are right they probably could of moved the two north souths further apart on the old one.. Did they finally scrap the automated baggage system?