Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   The Cool, Green Future (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/4017-cool-green-future.html)

Buzglyd 10-24-2006 01:08 PM

Re: The Cool, Green Future

So you're saying Clinton was responsible for Barney Frank?

Don't forget Bubba pardoned Mel Reynolds who actually screwed an underage girl. He didn't just send her text messages.

He did it as a favor to Jesse Jackson who was screwing around on his wife.

johnnyb 10-24-2006 01:24 PM

Re: Bravo Honda

Well, it's nice to know some people are willing to bite the bullet to help out the environment a little. nearly makes me feel guilty when i go out and pump the jagrolet pedal 10 or 15 times to fire up the chokeless old Rochester Q-jet.

Buzglyd 10-24-2006 01:29 PM

Dont' worry jb. In KP's world, talking is more important than doing.

johnnyb 10-24-2006 01:59 PM

it would be cool sometime if you would bring a documented fact to refute him, instead of just ragging on him. just for a change i mean. Tho it is fun to be one of the pigeons who pecks on the one with the missing leg.

Buzglyd 10-24-2006 02:01 PM

Refuting kp would be like refuting the guy on the streetcorner with the "Repent! The World will end tomorrow!" sign.

The same guy shows up every day.

ksquid 10-24-2006 02:06 PM

Re: There's a rumblin' in the Pacific Northwest

Actually the University of Illinois has excellent engineering and scientific programs. I managed a couple of engineers from there. Excellent engineers.

ksquid 10-24-2006 02:14 PM

Right....

That is why I love this quote as it applies to you and longrider

"Mind are like parachutes, they work best when open"

One of the biggest steps is learning to change course or realizing you made a mistake.. Maybe W is starting to get it..

johnnyb 10-24-2006 02:19 PM

such a fun war. I see on yahoo now: US SAYS MORE GI'S MAY BE REQUIRED IN IRAQ.

hey i thought they fired the generals who told them that a few years ago?

Listen, KP if we don't fight them there they'll be here with exploding heels next year.

ksquid 10-24-2006 02:20 PM

Back to the facts W.

I knew I shouldn't have added the sex thing... Now you are off on Fox News thing (i.e. the sex stuff OReally loves to talk about think it's a hang over from his Extra Extra days when he had to get ratings with the red-state viewers (National Enquirer junk).

Back to facts

Iraq in chaos (thousands dead, $ billions wasted)

Record Budget Deficits

Higher Inflation

Higher Interest Rates.

Record American manufacturing jobs lost.

ksquid 10-24-2006 02:25 PM

LOL yep I love Naders solution to terrorist .. basically handle it like a manhunt i.e follow the money and information..... i.e. instead of invading it would be more effective to capture and extricate the guilty to the U.S. for trail.. Small lean antiterrorist unit..of spies, extricators and assasins if necessary. Now we have two countries we occupy in choas..