Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   New U.S. Transportation Secretary Is A Biker Too. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/4004-new-u-s-transportation-secretary-biker-too.html)

yellowduc_1 10-18-2006 03:07 PM

Re: New U.S. Transportation Secretary Is A Biker Too.

LOL

ksquid 10-18-2006 03:52 PM

Re: No such thing as free lunch (unless you live in a red-state)

Hmm Colorado has had a BushbotRepublican governor for the past few years.. Wyoming must have a ?

ksquid 10-18-2006 04:03 PM

Actually you are right.

Yep my dad said the same thing in an email to me.. Guess I was wrong....

Buzglyd 10-18-2006 04:13 PM

You're so amazingly ignorant it's frightening sometimes.

Buzglyd 10-18-2006 04:18 PM

Did you tell your daughter that the GG owner probably owns a Ducati and once owned an MV Agusta while her loser, barely-scraping-by-dad can only afford a 6 year old Ninja?

Oh, you're 40.

ksquid 10-18-2006 04:25 PM

Come on Buz you have seen the same thing in California.i.e. various Props on the ballot . That is why we have a republic not a democracy. U as a polisci major know all of this...

ksquid 10-18-2006 04:33 PM

That was mean but I deserve it. Sorry just that u used the word gay and it jogged my memory of when she used it to described a motorcycle. She and her friends like the neighbor kid new R-6. They call it filthygo figure. By the way my Ninja is only 5 years old. The Ninja is starting to show its age.. i.e the kids think it is better than a geezer glide but not as much as the newer bikes. Her schools parking lot has all sportbikes no cruisers.

Dixit 10-18-2006 04:53 PM

El Al is not the most targeted airline since the 70s and that for 2 reasons. In several occasions in the past, Israel sacrificed its own citizend rather than negotiating with any terrorist. Passengers on EL Al are identified and scanned long before they even get to the airport. So there is no longer need for a lot of security checks at the airport. they know exactly who is on their planes. Finally, they have used armed security personnel on all their planes for at least 30 years. These gards have intervened and killed terrorists even in other countries.

Buzglyd 10-18-2006 04:58 PM

"Her schools parking lot has all sportbikes no cruisers. "

For the same reason the parking lot has Honda Civics but no Porsches.

Buzglyd 10-18-2006 05:01 PM

Cali is the home of the ballot initiative. I can't say I always agree with it however, in a state that's overwhelmingly liberal, conservative props seem to pass and lib props go down to defeat every (almost every) time.