Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 10-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #71
ksquid
Banned

Default Re: Economics for PoliSci majors

Agree. Until W I thought there is no way a Republican Congress and President wouuld run up the deficit so large. I thought the Republican's were the party of fiscal responsibility. This irresponsible spending up until W is out of office proves your point.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2006, 06:37 PM   #72
ksquid
Banned

Default Remedial economics for PoliSci majors who went to partys instead of study hall.

i.e. yah you need to go back to school... The fed controls the economy by monetary policy.. Read this link buddy.

and this one

Remember 99% of the world's economists say deficits matter you, longride, W, seruzero, and **** Cheney say the don't
Old 10-02-2006, 06:44 PM   #73
yellowduc_1
Founding Member

Default Re: IQ

"I think between us, Bill Clinton and I have settled any lingering myth about the brilliance of Rhodes scholars." Kris Kristofferson
yellowduc_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:02 PM   #74
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

Default Re: Big difference

I think they had big bucks and influence a generation or so before they became royalty. Same for the Kennedys.

Fellow Moron, whether you like it or not.
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:30 PM   #75
zauberberg
Founding Member

Quote from the PalmBeachPost.com: "Our friend had a motorcycle and he asked to drive," Leslie Jacobs said of her son. "It was just a crazy accident of a bump or something, and he was catapulted."

Does that mean he didn't have a license? Hadn't taken a lesson? Despite his wisdom, young Mr. Jacobs died doing an idiotic thing.

Which brings me back to the main topic: W is an idiot. He's an embarrasment to thinking (Goldwater) conservatives, and makes me long for the days when our biggest problem was horny interns and irrational exuberance.
"Nothing he's got he really needs"
zauberberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 03:58 AM   #76
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: Teenager with microchip dies in motorcycle crash

When an american talks about "hard left" you´d better release the safety catch on your Glock. This could mean anything. For example our govt. in Finland could qualify as it is high tax, high spend and has charge free education, dental, mental and health for everybody. Generous unemployment benefits and five week annual vacation.

These are all good things and regular people who don´t support them can´t be very intelligent.

- cruiz-euro

anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:30 AM   #77
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Wrong

Im not sure about now---i believe they have changed the scoring system, but in the mid 60's 1200 mws relatively high; though you are right ,it was a little low for Yale. I would guess a 1200 would have been about right for folk with IQ's in 120 -130 range. But really ,who cares.? Bush is not stupid.... that doesnt mean he's a good president..it just means he's not stupid. Why is it so important to think that people who see things differently than you are stupid.? this seems to be a prevalent trend,especially amound Dems..." im right and you dont agree with me;ergo you are stupid."Being right doesnt necessarily make you smart and being smart doesnt necessarily make you right .........being wrong doesnt necessarily make you dumb and being dumb doesnt necessarily make you right
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:39 AM   #78
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Internet Presidential IQ hoax

let's see...a poster quotes Bush as having an IQ of 130 and Clinton 140 which seems reasonable. You dont like it because it doesnt show Bush as very low (although lower than Clinton) so you label it a hoax; and use as "evidence" a left wing hoax which tried to defame Bush by posting his as 91 and Clinton as 182(which doesnt seem reasonable). HOOBOY!!!!!
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:55 AM   #79
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Remedial economics for PoliSci majors who went to partys instead of study hall.

Your wife hits you a lot, doesn't she?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:13 AM   #80
ksquid
Banned

Excellent Point... I am a fiscal conservative and I have found a growing dellusion with W and his neocoon administration see this link