Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 10-02-2006, 02:34 PM   #61
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Teenager With Microchip Dies in Motorcycle Crash.

Yeah I know but I'm just looking for a 5 or 6 grand boat. Of course I'll probably spend that in repairs!

Arent' you a boat owner?

The nervous housing market means a lot of things will be on sale. I just offered to buy the condo next to the one I own. I've got renters in mine and it would be nice to own the one next door so the landlord can keep his eyes on everything without too much effort.

You know someone who rents ocean going vessels?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2006, 02:45 PM   #62
ksquid
Banned

Buy the condo now rent the boat.. interest rates will only go higher... (the deficit). Renters won't be able to buy so rental demand should increase.. As you increase the rent buy a boat....Buy another condo then buy a bigger boat.. buy another condo buy a yacht.... I wish I could buy some real estate.. Between 2 girls college, a wife that wants to go to law school, and braces for the youngest and car insurance for the oldest, no money left for kpaul
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:51 PM   #63
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Mortgage rates have been dropping for six straight weeks. Mortgage rates and the Fed are not tied together.

One would think a financial genius such as yourself would have unlimited amounts of cash.

Your wife is going to law school so she can divorce you for free. The only thing worse than sending a wife to law school is buying the wife boobs. Either way you're getting dumped and someone else will be squeezing 'em.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:03 PM   #64
ksquid
Banned

What are you smoking... Mortgage rates will eventually rise again... like your cherished gas prices... The problem is that the U.S govt finances its longterm debt with short term debt instruments (Ross Perot voice).. I'll bet you mortgage rates will be higher next year than they are now. And the year after that they will be higher still..
Old 10-02-2006, 03:07 PM   #65
ksquid
Banned

Default Economics for PoliSci majors

click here
Old 10-02-2006, 03:15 PM   #66
Buzglyd
Founding Member

We both went to college in the 80s KP and you're regurgitating the same stuff they told me.

The difference is that the lending industry has been de-regulated and is much more a function of supply and demand than in years past.

Also, one of the first things your hero Bubba did when he took office (along with Rubin) was refinance long term debt with short term debt because the interest rates were lower and it gave the illusion of deficit reduction.

Stay off Wikipedia and you might have an original thought someday.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:44 PM   #67
Llamaguy
Registered Member

Default Re: Teenager with microchip dies in motorcycle crash

Anyone who willingly gets an ID chip is clearly a moron. I would become a hobo before I get one. And yes, they are coming, hopefully I'm dead by then.
Llamaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #68
yellowduc_1
Founding Member

Default Re: Economics for PoliSci majors

I predict that" the party in power" will do what ever is in their means to keep good news coming to the body politic. When the time comes that" the party in power" becomes "the opposition" they will do what ever they can to poison the well for the incoming "party in power". I think the greatest threat, in the long term, to this country is partisan politics. Doing the Nation's business has become a an often forgotten sidebar to the real bidness of cronyism, graft, special interests, nepotism, ego, and arrogant ignorance. You can put D's and R's and any other letter you want in there because I think they are basically interchangeable.
yellowduc_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:40 PM   #69
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Your wife is going to law school so she can divorce you for free. The only thing worse than sending a wife to law school is buying the wife boobs. Either way you're getting dumped and someone else will be squeezing 'em.

That actually happened to a friend of mine - he gave the Wife a brand-new set O' store-bought-titties, and she left him. Presumably for a guy with a brand-new store-bought-sausage.

Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:48 PM   #70
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I know a few guys that has happened to.

My saying is "The guy that pays for 'em never gets to touch 'em.