Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 09-18-2006, 04:29 AM   #11
SRMark
Founding Member

Default Re: Largest Motorcycle Ride in the World Starts in TN.

MO staff:

Please dump bigdix. Should you choose not to do something about this sort of commentary, I will be dropping my subscription. I hope others will follow. I'm a registered Republican living in a Blue state and I do happen to be of native-American ancestry. I was born here. And mini-pecker you need a few hundred sessions with a shrink. I am most serious.

SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2006, 05:08 AM   #12
bbtowns
Founding Member

I'm with you, unlike Mr. Allcaps (Gabe) this guy is too offensive for words. There's no humor left there, if there ever was.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:17 AM   #13
SRMark
Founding Member

Well, MO thinks I'm an idiotic troll and ranks my comments of less worth than Mr. ****. Carry on the good fight. I am reaching for the handle to flush MO from the toilet bowl of life.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:37 AM   #14
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I don't believe that censorship is the answer, and I doubt you do either. I don't believe leaving the board is the answer either, but do what you must. MO doesn't rate your comments, but the other posters do. Guess who probably ranked yours? Stay and use your voice.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:02 AM   #15
SRMark
Founding Member

Censorship has nothing to do with it. His bit was said and needs to be addressed by the MO staff, IMHO. I'd not censor him, I'd drop him from the board. To me, there is no distance between half-breed and ******. Both are highly inflamatory. And this board routinely censors words like *****, *****, etc. that are not. Thanks though, for encouragement.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:19 AM   #16
ksquid
Banned

SRMark I would encourage you to stay also. I am sure many feel I have it coming to me. However, I definitely think bigdx crossed into territory which I don't think anyone else has gone.. i.e. the sick feeling in my gut is new. SRMark you always have something of value to say. I am sure if I withheld my political opinons, even when pushed, it would probably help set a different tone on MO. I will try to do this. Debating motorcycles is more fun anyway and more educational to me. I always learn something from longride, Buz and serazuwa and others.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:48 AM   #17
Fenton
Founding Member

"I am sure if I withheld my political opinons, even when pushed, it would probably help set a different tone on MO."

How would that be possible? i.e. "hey great article about the new GT1000, you need one of those for commuting in a Red State"

Hence, it can't be done.

As to the troll concern, consider the source; screen name combined with all the bravado attached. He's getting the attention he craves. Or....maybe he's just an angry drunk typer.....?
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:08 AM   #18
SRMark
Founding Member

You may differ from me idologically and politically but you rarely cross the line, IMHO. We have bumped heads before but I never got that sick feeling you discribed earlier. And don't temper your views. It's what makes you the loveable nutjob that you are. And where else can we get such afforable target practice?
Old 09-18-2006, 10:16 AM   #19
Fenton
Founding Member

Get ready here comes your "idiotic troll" rating.

It is a sad situation when you come here to hang around and someone ruins it for you.

SRMark, Stay!

BTW, I bumped your ratings up and next time I refreshed they were down again. I just had to know if anyone in particular was paying attention.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:58 AM   #20
Fenton
Founding Member

longride, you feeling left out of the ratings game?