Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Misc News

Old 08-17-2006, 03:47 AM   #11
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Re: Go Where the Money Is

So the American auto industry problems are Bush's fault? I wonder why I never figured that out. Maybe GM, Ford, and Chrysler should go visit H-D, and figure out why they are successful? Nah. Let's just blame Bush. It's easier for those that can't think for themselves.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2006, 04:09 AM   #12
mikenomad
Founding Member

And tell me again why Bush is at the H-D plant, if not to associate himself with their success?
mikenomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:24 AM   #13
acecycleins
Founding Member

Because Ford and GM can't manage paper bag manufacturing facility without loosing money. Smart executives make money. Dumb ones close plants. Even the Japanese look at what HD did with envy. If I were Prez I'd do all my photo ops with companies that have business models as well laid out as HD.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:39 AM   #14
Casey_Daniel
Founding Member

Default Re: Bush Visits Harley.

What does that have to do with world politics?
Casey_Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:56 AM   #15
bigdx
Founding Member

Default The economy is going bad?

I guess my company doesn't know that. I am rich biyatch ...
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:58 AM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Maybe he's highlighting a company that knows how to develop, sell, and market a product and make record profits. Maybe he's showing YOU in particular, that instead of crying about what is wrong with everything, that if you actually work toward your goals and actually attempt to make something work out well, there is nothing to hold you back. People are literally killing themselves to get here, and all guys like you do is run everything into the ground. And, of course, it's all one man's fault. You have to give Bush credit on one thing. He's got to be the most powerful MF'er that ever lived in the history of mankind to be able to control every facet of every event in the whole f&ckinig world. He's been everything from an evil genius that somehow steals elections, to a complete boob that can't make a decision during 9/11. The fantastic part for Liberal idiots, is that he can switch from being a mastermind of world corruption, to a complete incompetent in just minutes.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:07 AM   #17
SmokeU
Registered Member

I'm an ATVer. :-p
Old 08-17-2006, 05:09 AM   #18
SmokeU
Registered Member

I didn't know a Softail Deluxe was a "high-end model."
Old 08-17-2006, 05:27 AM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

Add me to the off road ping list, dude. We have loads of trouble in Utah from the Sierra Club nuts.

And we don't even have any Sierras.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:40 AM   #20
seruzawa
The Toad

As if ANY politician anywhere of any party spends his/her time doing photo ops in front of failures. Sheeesh.

Didn't Clowntoon have a bunch of trees cut down so he could do his photo op when he "protected" the Ecscalante Plateau? Didn't he do that photo op at the Grand Focking Canyon... over 150 miles away? And now that Escalante is "protected" there are ten times more visitors than there ever were.. more roads... more facilities. In fact, the Interior Dept was recently whining about how they need more money to manage the increased impact.

Some protection. Environmentalist idiots. If you want to protect an area don't freaking tell everyone in the world where it is! I've seen area after area become far more heavily impacted with visitors after the environuts publicly announced they were "protecting" it. It never fails.

The idiots never learn.